The 100 Push Up Challenge (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 210
  • Views 17K
  • Watchers 1
Ok!

You did 8..same as I did.

So...Day 1 ..you do 50% of that 4 times...minimum of an hour apart.Hold the last one as a plank for 4 deep breaths.
I read it differently. I think you also need to test your max plank holding ability, and do 50% of that, which is a number probably unrelated to your press up number.

I read it differently. I think you also need to test your max plank holding ability, and do 50% of that, which is a number probably unrelated to your press up number.
Yeah...I simplified it down to a plank for the same amount of breaths as number of push ups you do.I couldnt keep track of two things.

Seems to be working ..but well spotted!

Are you joining us on our quest @the_jen ?

I did 8 when I got up this morning..the first set of the day is a tough one

I didn't bother with the max plank thing either. I'm a busy man. Im just doing 30 seconds for it, i'll start adding more as we go on.

First set is easy. Roll out of bed and do them. I'm not doing any specific stretches though, that might a problem down the line. I am concious of trying to do they odd one throughout the day to keep me right.

Like a cat.

Sounds hard. Less hard than The Queen is Dead, but hard. Truthfully I can only do one real legitimate anyway.
Sure ,you have to round up from 50%..so that puts you at 1 x 4 on yer first day!

That day was a fucking KILLER.

4 sets of 8 is no laughing matter..they were hard sets all day

Recovery day tomorrow end of story.

Back in business today!

That day off was badly needed.Managing 8 no problem

Yeah...I simplified it down to a plank for the same amount of breaths as number of push ups you do.
I started doing this as well, concentrating on long breaths is engaging my core better than just counting to 30.

This mornings' was slow work, but my shoulders have gotten over the initial shock and awe of doing exercise. We'll be grand.

Sounds good Chris!

Same here..I can feel the breathes working the stomach when I'm concentrating on them

I'm having a re-do of 8 today..I'm not ready to go to 9

By rights..according to the programme..when you hit the wall you should go back and start again at 50%+1 ..but I'm not really feeling that ..there would be absolutely no sensation of having exercised if I only did 5 reps!

So..I'm gonna stick with 8 for today anyway and do some more research

Ohh eh..thanks a million but TMI there I'm afraid.

I'll just keeping doing push ups

I had to take a couple days off..but I'm back on it today!

I'm sticking at 4 sets of 7 for a few days..

get

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back