The Fall - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

was it not a bit dodgy sexying up the detective to go in and mess with spector? stella crosses the line into creepy every now and again (touching the detective's hair, general suggestiveness towards several junior colleagues)

was it not a bit dodgy sexying up the detective to go in and mess with spector? stella crosses the line into creepy every now and again (touching the detective's hair, general suggestiveness towards several junior colleagues)
I don't know what that was in aid of. I thought she was trying to make your wan look like Rose in the hope that Spector would somehow imagine it was her and cave in and talk? Who knows? That was a bit silly.

i thought she was just fucking with him, or in policey language trying a ploy to throw him off balance

i think in the first season the theory was that he had a problem with professional/educated women, so having him getting his rights read to him by his victim type in a position of power i guess is meant to wreck his head

I'm sure you're right. I just think the reason for tarting up the copper wasn't made clear enough, but I'll defer to your superior knowledge of police procedure in this case.

I don't know what that was in aid of. I thought she was trying to make your wan look like Rose in the hope that Spector would somehow imagine it was her and cave in and talk? Who knows? That was a bit silly.

Clutching at straws, innit?

The screen grabs from the phone got nothing from him. She feels she needs to rattle him.
Which also affords the screenwriter to get her to touch another girl's hair.

ETA - what nooly said. missed that.

Clutching at straws, innit?

The screen grabs from the phone got nothing from him. She feels she needs to rattle him.
Which also affords the screenwriter to get her to touch another girl's hair.

ETA - what nooly said. missed that.
Gibson needs to cop on and get back to the job in hand, not be making sexy with female police persons!

Why oh why did Eric Cantona have to go see Charlo in the nick? Fucking nonsense. And did ye not think the phone videos of Rose dragged on for eternity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back