The Fall - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

this show has turned into an awful pain in the hole. an extra couple of episodes onto season 1 and you could have had yourself a nice little well put together/one season/whole shebang series.

and the bait for the next episode is a piece of evidence they did fuck all with when they found a rubbing of it half way through the first season. and anyway, they don't need any more fucking evidence now, they just follow the git in their cars

Yeah I agree it would have been better if they had have just done a few more episodes and kept it at that.

This series has been nowhere near as tense as the previous one, part of me is glad with that. I'm hoping they wrap it up next week anyway.......if that fucking diary gets him off they can go fuck themselves.

The symmetry between what Gibson and Spector are up to.

That's what I'm loving like, it's the whole point isn't it? The oul Nietzsche "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Also, FUCK THE PEELERS YEEEOOOOOOOOO

I've had it with this now tbh. I'll keep watching till the end coz I've watched it this far, but I couldn't give a hoors shite what happens.

what will katie and paul get up to next? following their phone conversation speculating on how katie's pal's life could be ruined (such as if she got fat) i'm wondering if a mean girls style prank to trick her into eating a load of energy bars is on the cards

what will katie and paul get up to next? following their phone conversation speculating on how katie's pal's life could be ruined (such as if she got fat) i'm wondering if a mean girls style prank to trick her into eating a load of energy bars is on the cards

Eric Cantona might kick her in the face.

Are they really going to stretch this out to a third series?
Jamie Dornan has apparently said he's not doing a third series. It could continue with the adventures of Stella Gibson and the pathologist one i guess.

Jamie Dornan has apparently said he's not doing a third series. It could continue with the adventures of Stella Gibson and the pathologist one i guess.

Hard to see Gillian Anderson thinking she needs to keep beating what has quickly become a dead horse.

Very much enjoyed tonight, similarly to last week I kept thinking the plotline was about to insult my intelligence, but then it would turn and follow reason and be pretty damn good. I think I've got a bad case of the Love/Hates in any event, where I'm pretty much expecting either nothing or something incredibly fucking ludicrous to happen, and I'm all the more gratified when it doesn't.

Very much enjoyed tonight, similarly to last week I kept thinking the plotline was about to insult my intelligence, but then it would turn and follow reason and be pretty damn good. I think I've got a bad case of the Love/Hates in any event, where I'm pretty much expecting either nothing or something incredibly fucking ludicrous to happen, and I'm all the more gratified when it doesn't.

Agreed. It a welcome return to the quality of earlier season episodes.
Still some missteps too of course - Was there really any reason for Eric Cantona (I actually forget the character's name at this stage) to interview the paedo priest about Peter/Paul, for example? Shouldn't that have been done at stage 1 of investigation?

but having said that, the tension and build up of last night's episode overshadowed any missteps, for me anyway. It bodes well for the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back