The Fall - Season 2 (2 Viewers)

That was unexpected. The partial finger print off the scissors...what were the chances?

It's weird. I watched and enjoyed the first series but I had to google her character's name

Salon did an article on the misogyny of this programme, citing cleavage and a visible bra as evidence. They'll blow a gasket after seeing the schoolgirl bound by her tights and school tie.

10480230_10152592547856748_1169865046095889054_n.jpg

Gillo and Wilko

All caught up with this now.

Does it not seem a little odd that they won't simply arrest him?

The diary violation was strong stuff.
I have to say my interest has seriously waned with this. Have we ever seen a more incompetent police force? And yes, you would think they've enough on him now to just simply arrest him; e.g. CCTV of him entering a police detective's room, to name just one example.
Pretty silly at this point, which is a shame, as it started so strongly back in S1. I don't really care what happens from here on tbh.

It has gone seriously off the rails and casting Archie Punjabi as a hard ass character who may or may not be gay is so terribly lazy. I'll stick with it in the hopes there's a great turn around, but I'll be watching with a finger on the skip button.

It has gone seriously off the rails and casting Archie Punjabi as a hard ass character who may or may not be gay is so terribly lazy. I'll stick with it in the hopes there's a great turn around, but I'll be watching with a finger on the skip button.
Well we know she isn't gay. She's from Croydon. Wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back