The Fall - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

I had to mail some work stuff out for the last twenty minutes of the show so I kind of missed everything. As long as sexy young detective is ok I'm happy!

Jimmy the Loyalist. On parole, caught trying to kill Spector along with some cops that turn up.
Somehow, in some world, released the next day, swanning around Belfast in his white van. Sure who cares about paroles and stuff, right? Heads off to Bangor to have an oul throttle at his wife, beat some other women up in the process, and get the cops called on him again.
Somehow, in some world, doesn't get caught by the cops, despite the fact that they must presumably turn up at that house and get the details of what happened from all the women there.
It also appears that journalist man doesn't bother reporting his car stolen by Jimmy the Loyalist, despite the fact that he has his phone, which is 'his whole life'.
Basically, Jimmy the Loyalist can do whatever he wants, and he will only ever end up behind bars for an evening before being released again the next day. He has friends that look after him, after all.

Jimmy the Loyalist. On parole, caught trying to kill Spector along with some cops that turn up.
Somehow, in some world, released the next day
he legged it from the scene with the copper's gun

although he did have that asbo tag on him, which he only cut off before heading off to bangor

i liked how he attacked a whole shelter full of women, classic jimmy

Quality writing as usual:

'Yes Ma'am' Jed: "Do you think Rose Stag was in there?"
Stella: "I know she was, but where is she now is the question"
'Yes Ma'am' Jed: "Oh really, oh thanks for pointing that out Ma'am, given that I'm head of on-site investigations and that's who I'm actually trying to find cos it's only the biggest case in the country right now."

he legged it from the scene with the copper's gun

although he did have that asbo tag on him, which he only cut off before heading off to bangor

i liked how he attacked a whole shelter full of women, classic jimmy

Good point. He had a tag on him after trying to shoot some cops, but despite the fact he had a tag, the cops couldn't find him. Hmmm...

The helicopter spotted the journalist but failed to notice Jimmy creeping into the centre of a ring of armed policemen.

fucking peelers

comment on a review:

I've just realised that every cast member is named after a make of guitar.

it checks out!
gibson, spector, burns, ferrington, martin, smith, eastwood, benedetto, brawley, mcnally, callan, stagg, tyler, hagstrom, olsen, monroe, breedlove, kay, anderson, jensen

except DCI garrett brink

comment on a review:

it checks out!
gibson, spector, burns, ferrington, martin, smith, eastwood, benedetto, brawley, mcnally, callan, stagg, tyler, hagstrom, olsen, monroe, breedlove, kay, anderson, jensen

except DCI garrett brink
Ah yes the classic Gibson Les Paul Breedlove. Whatever happened to that eh?

comment on a review:

it checks out!

except DCI garrett brink

Anyone else head straight to google to see if there is a guitar maker called Brink?

Somehow, in some world, released the next day, swanning around Belfast in his white van. Sure who cares about paroles and stuff, right? Heads off to Bangor to have an oul throttle at his wife, beat some other women up in the process, and get the cops called on him again.
Somehow, in some world, doesn't get caught by the cops, despite the fact that they must presumably turn up at that house and get the details of what happened from all the women there.
It also appears that journalist man doesn't bother reporting his car stolen by Jimmy the Loyalist, despite the fact that he has his phone, which is 'his whole life'.
Basically, Jimmy the Loyalist can do whatever he wants, and he will only ever end up behind bars for an evening before being released again the next day. He has friends that look after him, after all.

We need a Jimmy The Loyalist show

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back