Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

At least it doesn't appear to hurt him, he just freaks out a bit by his inability to move it. It doesn't take long to put it back into place, a couple of seconds. He normally gets it back in himself within 3 or 4 minutes if I'm not around to do it and someone else is minding him.

What causes this? Some sort of vitamin deficiency maybe?

this book is sitting around the gaff and every time i catch sight of it i get this song in my head:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i luh yuh pappé, i luh yuh luh yuh luh yuh pappé

Nice book cover. I wonder if it was robbed from an old poster

in fact I'll see if I can goof off for the rest of the day and find out

What causes this? Some sort of vitamin deficiency maybe?

He's inbred so many of his joints aren't properly formed. He has problems with his shoulders and knees as well, which means that I have to make sure he's well walked because he's a Basset and it's a breed that tends to get fat, so on the upside I get lots of exercise with him.

He's only 3 so I'd hoped he'd grown out of it. Obviously not.

One for me and one for Pius

48341ed47b32a7bf0015e8de10521727.jpg

That's an excellent cat.

He's inbred so many of his joints aren't properly formed. He has problems with his shoulders and knees as well, which means that I have to make sure he's well walked because he's a Basset and it's a breed that tends to get fat, so on the upside I get lots of exercise with him.

He's only 3 so I'd hoped he'd grown out of it. Obviously not.

My daughter has a similar problem with her knee. I didn't realise it was the inbreeding that caused this.

Oh sorry I misread that. Films open on Friday here. The only thing worth a goo this week is The Babadook which I’ll be seeing on Saturday. Also, got a free preview screening of Nightcrawler on Sunday morning.

Movies officially open on a Friday here, but you'll usually get an 8pm Thursday early screening for most things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back