Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I had to go to Ranelagh on my lunch break to pay rent. So not only am i poorer, but I also got soaked and lost my lunch time.

I had to go to Ranelagh on my lunch break to pay rent. So not only am i poorer, but I also got soaked and lost my lunch time.

That blows.

I am in a whole thing right now as I am out of cheques and need something other than cash to pay my rent.

Might be bank drafts which is a bank trip twice a month.

[QU OTE="jonah, post: 1583924, member: 8697"]I had to go to Ranelagh on my lunch break to pay rent. So not only am i poorer, but I also got soaked and lost my lunch time.[/QUOTE]

Set up online banking

[QU OTE="jonah, post: 1583924, member: 8697"]I had to go to Ranelagh on my lunch break to pay rent. So not only am i poorer, but I also got soaked and lost my lunch time.

Set up online banking[/QUOTE]

I know, its gross that I haven't already, its just I need to change my phone number and my postal address is my dads and i just havent gotten back there to get the letter they sent out. I'm so lazy.

Did I mention they broke the bonnet release and the connections to the spotlights too?

well, they did

Now I can't even open the bonnet to even pretend I know what I'm looking for

Did I mention they broke the bonnet release and the connections to the spotlights too?

well, they did

Now I can't even open the bonnet to even pretend I know what I'm looking for

This is shitty. You loved that yoke.

Can you kick the cats while the missus isn't around?

At least not have the whole day be a downer.

How can I get any work done when the dog keeps coming in looking for rubs? The perils of working from home

Sunday, October 19, 2014 Location Time
15 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:46
14 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:46
13 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 11:22
12 Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:30

so this eventually arrived

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 Location Time
28 Delivered 14:05
27 With delivery courier DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 09:58
26 Clearance processing complete at DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 08:23
25 Arrived at Delivery Facility in DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 08:23
24 Arrived at Sort Facility DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 08:06
23 Customs status updated DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 05:06
22 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 04:57
21 Transferred through EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 04:55
20 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 02:49
19 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 00:29
Monday, October 20, 2014 Location Time
18 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 23:32
17 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 14:35
16 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 13:52
Sunday, October 19, 2014 Location Time
15 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:46
14 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:46
13 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 11:22
12 Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:30
Friday, October 17, 2014 Location Time
11 Customs status updated HONG KONG - HONG KONG 09:56
10 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:14
9 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:12
Thursday, October 16, 2014 Location Time
8 Clearance event SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 19:32
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 Location Time
7 Clearance event SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 20:26
6 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 17:07
5 Clearance event SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 07:13
4 Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 07:01
3 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 04:06
2 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 01:28
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 Location Time
1 Shipment picked up SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 19:13

and as fucking usual fucking DHfuckingL charged a €10 admin fee on €7.78 import VAT.

pricks.

There's mouse droppings on my windowsil, right beside my bed. That means they were about 10 inches from my face.
I'll wash, but I'll never feel clean again.

Do you ever get those days where you have so much to do but you just can't make yourself do anything at all? I'm just sitting here reading shite, and I'm under so much work pressure, but weirdly enough having too much work to do makes me procrastinate even more

Do you ever get those days where you have so much to do but you just can't make yourself do anything at all? I'm just sitting here reading shite, and I'm under so much work pressure, but weirdly enough having too much work to do makes me procrastinate even more

I have a two hour early deadline today.

I am actually still in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back