Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

Car is going again but the noise from the belt is much worse and now my spotlights don't work
fucks sake

I know nothing about football but this American script that keep mentioning "soccer shoes" and "soccer cleats" is surprisingly annoying

paying for facebook ads because people can't be arsed clicking like or share or comment whatever

Hi Pete,

Thanks for writing in. I'm here to help.

Your ad was rejected because it violates our text in image policy. Ads and Sponsored Stories that appear in News Feed may not include images with more than 20% text in them.

You'll need to recreate and submit your ad with a new image that has less than 20% in it. To edit your image, you could use a smaller font to fit the image text in less space.

To see if your image works with our policy, upload your image to this tool to calculate the percentage of text your image has: Facebook

To learn more about our text in image policy, visit the Help Center:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks,

We're always looking to improve our support, so please let us know what you think of our service: Facebook

Kyle
Facebook Ads Team
Facebook
This case has been closed, so you don't need to do anything else. Thanks for contacting us.
How satisfied are you with the answer?

10561718_10153224244617542_6010369504884580564_n.jpg

right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back