Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

But fuck Facebook?

I'm guessing the distinction is, fuck uploading all your personal data for a corporation to use for whatever they want, but why not have the thing you're working on shared on there, particularly as it's the only game in town right now.
Again, a guess.

basically people need to like, share, retweet, reblog and comment the fuck out of my shit

Don't forget to like your won posts, mad how important that it.

I'm guessing the distinction is, fuck uploading all your personal data for a corporation to use for whatever they want, but why not have the thing you're working on shared on there, particularly as it's the only game in town right now.
Again, a guess.

This is how I work.

What kind of music video?
Are we talking Tortoise or something a little more Beverly Hills cop?
The people need to know!

I envy your innocence

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
It's a Saturday night and I'm sitting in googling how to make origami cranes.
I dont have enough data left for Netflix (I have 3.75 GB to last the next 23 days), and the reception is so bad tonight that it takes 5 attempts to load a single page.
I know they're first world problems, but that doesn't make it any better.

Pre-ordered Scott O))) from Boomkat but it hasn't turned up yet. Was in Freebird today and not only was it on the racks but it was cheaper than what I paid to order it online. That'll learn me. Record shops, I'm sorry ... I won't desert you again.

finally

Friday, October 17, 2014 Location Time
11 Customs status updated HONG KONG - HONG KONG 09:56
10 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:14
9 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:12

Sunday, October 19, 2014 Location Time
15 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:46
14 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:46
13 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 11:22
12 Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:30

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back