Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Do you ever get those days where you have so much to do but you just can't make yourself do anything at all? I'm just sitting here reading shite, and I'm under so much work pressure, but weirdly enough having too much work to do makes me procrastinate even more
i've been having one of those days for about 5 years

giphy.gif

Stop

got trapped with a mentaller in the post delivery office for about 10 minutes
she kept fixing me with a mad, suspicious stare and ranting unintelligibly about a package that had gone missing or something

got trapped with a mentaller in the post delivery office for about 10 minutes
she kept fixing me with a mad, suspicious stare and ranting unintelligibly about a package that had gone missing or something

I sent a lovely surprise gift to someone. Turns out I used the wrong (old) goddamn address.

Conclusion - 7 is sending gifts to some mental woman in Scotland and one of them went to the wrong address

himself sent a parcel at a cost of £30 to some relatives and it got sent back undelivered because apparently you have to put 'next along from donie kelly's' for it to reach the proper address (some farm in westmeath)

70 quid to get my car taken to the mechanic

I was expecting worse

But everyone has warned me how this mechanic "likes to charge"

I need money. Someone give me money.

It is...as far as I know. If had a bit more gumption...and maybe some moxy I could probably fix it myself

but alas

poor oul doggles :(

At least it doesn't appear to hurt him, he just freaks out a bit by his inability to move it. It doesn't take long to put it back into place, a couple of seconds. He normally gets it back in himself within 3 or 4 minutes if I'm not around to do it and someone else is minding him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back