Six Nations 2014 (2 Viewers)

So the game today is part of this thing? All I know is I like Wales Anthem. Oh, and the big man love thing is called a scrum, the little guy is the hooker who tries to get the ball, you can only throw the ball backwards and it lasts 80 very long minutes. Anything else? I should really stop agreeing to go to things just because someone asks. I've never been to the stadium before though so, there's that.

no, a failed dope test in 2006. And he managed to keep it quiet til now.

this naturally high levels bullshit is the kind of crap cyclists come out with to protest their innocence all the time.

did you read the article?

i'm not saying rugby doesn't have a problem with doping. i'm sure it does. i could name half a dozen 6 nations players right now who i'd suspect of doping, but heaslip wouldn't be one of them.

did you read the article?

i'm not saying rugby doesn't have a problem with doping. i'm sure it does. i could name half a dozen 6 nations players right now who i'd suspect of doping, but heaslip wouldn't be one of them.
you're more trusting than me. He'd be one of the ones I'd suspect. And I have the fact that he failed a dope test to back me up.

So the game today is part of this thing? All I know is I like Wales Anthem. Oh, and the big man love thing is called a scrum, the little guy is the hooker who tries to get the ball, you can only throw the ball backwards and it lasts 80 very long minutes. Anything else? I should really stop agreeing to go to things just because someone asks. I've never been to the stadium before though so, there's that.

thanks for explaining rugby to me.

You have to be from the "privileged classes" to either play or support it.

Don't believe me

xv_de_france.jpg

France-Squad-World-Cup-2010[1].jpg

Notice anything ?

Well France were muck today. So lets just say, it's in the bag.

Blackrock College alumni he may be, but O'Driscoll is one tough fucker. He got creamed on saturday, took a breath and played on for another hour against 17st cunts running at him.

Well France were muck today. So lets just say, it's in the bag.

Blackrock College alumni he may be, but O'Driscoll is one tough fucker. He got creamed on saturday, took a breath and played on for another hour against 17st cunts running at him.
Big deal that's what he's supposed to do. He still a fucking posh meathead.

hypthetically speaking, if you were to pick a 6 nations fantasy team, who would be on it?

asking for a friend.

Forwards:
Props & Hookers will always be subbed, so your best bet for trys, a full 80mins and a man of the match are back rows and captain second rows.

Solid choices:
Picamoles – France
Parisse – Italy
B. Vunipola – England
Heaslip & O'Mahony – Ireland

Backs:
Wings & fullbacks are your best chances of trys.

Solid choices:
Fofana- France
North/Cuthbert - Wales
Brown – England
R. Kearney – Ireland

And if you can really be bothered, swap in more players from whatever team/what kicker is playing against Italy and Scotland. As they are rubbish.

Kickers
Halfpenny - Wales
Sexton - Ireland
Farell - England (though he is a proper wanker.)

I'm so sick of rugby supporters going around shooting their mouths off about cheating in football. A few years ago I was going around telling everyone that would listen that now that there's money in rugby it would get as bad or worse than football. Within a few months of me ranting teams were using fake fucking blood to cheat and hiding fucking walkie talkies in fucking water bottles

it's a truism that the introduction of money to a sport increases the propensity and rewards for cheating, it's the whingeing to the ref and the diving that i can't stomach.

is it better to cheat to win or to cheat to lose? i can't recall the latter in rugby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back