Six Nations 2014 (3 Viewers)

If he is doping how can could he have packed on so much muscle without lifting, or at least doing bodyweight stuff.?
I have no idea. If I saw the before and after pictures I would assume that hes been hitting the weights big time. I don't know what their strength and conditioning programme entails if lifting weights is not part of it. And yes, its possible he did that without doping, but this is Real Madrid so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me.

I have no idea. If I saw the before and after pictures I would assume that hes been hitting the weights big time. I don't know what their strength and conditioning programme entails if lifting weights is not part of it. And yes, its possible he did that without doping, but this is Real Madrid so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me.

I'm not defending him at all, I've no clue what the deal is, I suppose I asked the question wrong, you can't just take something and muscles grow can you? With or without doping he's put in serious time doing some sort of work. I just googled a pic of him from the CL final in May, whatever he's packed on he's done most of it since May.

He didn't have a world cup to worry about though, perhaps he spent the summer intensely working, clean or not.

Maybe he's just really tanned now.

I'm not defending him at all, I've no clue what the deal is, I suppose I asked the question wrong, you can't just take something and muscles grow can you? With or without doping he's put in serious time doing some sort of work. I just googled a pic of him from the CL final in May, whatever he's packed on he's done most of it since May.

He didn't have a world cup to worry about though, perhaps he spent the summer intensely working, clean or not.

Maybe he's just really tanned now.

Either way he played well tonight, Real looked fucking ferocious at times.

no, I don't know of anything like that. You'd still need to put in the work doing weights, s+c, whatever.

If I saw a lad down my own gym that looked like that I'd assume he was hitting the steroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back