Look at this prick.

Captain Negative said:
Final Mod Warning:

Stay On Topic
Do not insult or instigate arguments with other members
Crude remarks about the appearance of actors or anyone else are not tolerated
Be civil and respectful
Do not argue with the moderators
No backseat moderation - if you are not a moderator, mind your business (report the post, do not reply to it)

Warnings have been handed out as deemed necessary and the thread has been cleared of off-topic posts.

We can't make it much clearer than that. Break the rules again and you will get banned.

There is no need to respond to this post - doing so is going off topic and will result in an infraction.

You may now all return to discussing Fair City

The personal issues board is worth an occasional look. It's not so much for the problems themselves but the bitterness and moral superiority of the advice that gets posted in response.

Shutting down the browser window after a read gives me the save sense of relief as escaping a really stressful social situation with someone who thinks i'm weird and i'm all trying to not seem weird.

I deleted my account there when one of the mods gave me a warning in Parenting for "giving medical advice" after I responded to her advice to a parent to give a very young child a non-prescription medicine "every x hours" indefinitely by posting a link to the manufacturers advice which showed that to be too frequent dosage of a drug also only advised for use for no more than 48 hours (and for children older than the one under discussion too).

Dangerous people some of them.

I deleted my account there when one of the mods gave me a warning in Parenting for "giving medical advice" after I responded to her advice to a parent to give a very young child a non-prescription medicine "every x hours" indefinitely by posting a link to the manufacturers advice which showed that to be too frequent dosage of a drug also only advised for use for no more than 48 hours (and for children older than the one under discussion too).

my ban was ridiculous too. It was the cycling forum. Someone asked about certain riders who had been implicated in doping scandals. I posted a link to an article in an australian newspaper and got a warning not to be making accussations.

I gave out to them for warning me. They told me if I persisted talking about it in the thread they'd ban me so I told them to go for it.

My ban before that was for something I didn't say at all. They put words in my mouth.

I shan't be back. Or if I do I shan't be partaking in any constructive way. I'll see how the mood takes me.

Oh and she deleted my post which was "before you follow that advice maybe you should look a the manufacturers information leaflet, link here, and speak to your GP" and put "Post removed by Mods"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back