Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

like the seasoned travellers at the airport who can clear security in 3 seconds, while the rest of us morons have to take of our watches, belts, jox, before going through the metal detector.

just take all that shit off before you join the queue. Or keep everything metal in the pockets of your jacket, then take off the jacket before going through the metal detector.

I can clear entire airports in less than 10 minutes if the queues aren't long at this stage. My record is 8 minutes from arrival to the bus in Dublin Airport and 12 minutes from the front door to my departure gate on the way out.

my neighbour has upped her game from 1 to 4 cats. everytime i open a door or a window, immediate cat in the house. was on the computer earlier and the shelf moved. cat sleeping on the shelf. fucks sakes.

I'm the same..saw my statement and assumed the missus had paid the rent but no, just bills, so rent is still due

how do people with families do it?

my neighbour has upped her game from 1 to 4 cats. everytime i open a door or a window, immediate cat in the house. was on the computer earlier and the shelf moved. cat sleeping on the shelf. fucks sakes.

That sounds great to me to be honest.

I'm the same..saw my statement and assumed the missus had paid the rent but no, just bills, so rent is still due

how do people with families do it?
Without contraception apparently.

My complaint:

I was dealing with a company at this time last year and the lady I dealt with was absolutely brilliant. Probably the best customer service I've ever received.
Fast forward one year and the guy I'm dealing with today is shit in comparison. I've been waiting an hour on a reply to a fairly simple question.

My complaint is not that this guy is bad at his job, by current standards he's actually not bad, there in lies my complaint.
1. Why are our standards are so fucking low

2. How do these people have jobs ?

i actually like cat #1 and have a good understanding that if i literally click my fingers it goes outside. i also have loads of good drunk boxing matches with it. my sis and mother are super asthmatic and therefore i cant be having them inside.
Just get rid of the family members and live a happy life with the cats.

Those AIG insurance ads on the radio, or the fucking TV! Actually the TV one is fucking worse than the radio coz I can see what the main cunt looks like. The fucking fat head on the fucker!

To think that there were ad execs patting each other on the back for coming up with that lazy shite. Its not hard to make a half decent ad.

And I know they probably went out of their way to make it annoying on purpose, job done, but its still no reason for me to not use my death sandwich move on them if I see them crossing the road.

Car trouble..in fact everything trouble.

Fuck you everything!

That sounds great to me to be honest.

Without contraception apparently.

My complaint:

I was dealing with a company at this time last year and the lady I dealt with was absolutely brilliant. Probably the best customer service I've ever received.
Fast forward one year and the guy I'm dealing with today is shit in comparison. I've been waiting an hour on a reply to a fairly simple question.

My complaint is not that this guy is bad at his job, by current standards he's actually not bad, there in lies my complaint.
1. Why are our standards are so fucking low

2. How do these people have jobs ?

Maybe the guy has a different system for dealing with queries. If you answer emails quickly people will think "yeah great service" but perhaps your other work is falling behind. The solution is to only reply to such queries at certain times of the day and let people wait.

But really depends on the job.

If I answer a query I have to put it in the spreadsheet, if I answer the phone I have to put it in the spreadsheet, if someone comes up to me and asks me a question - spreadsheet. Same with every little thing I do at work down to putting paper in the photocopier. It's all a prelude to me loosing my job on the basis that I don't really earn the pittance I get, I presume.

Fuck you Sharknado.
whats with this? why is everyone talking about it lately?

I watched about 5 minutes of it last night and turned it off because jedward weren't in it (I heard they were supposed to be). But yer man out of beverly hills 90201 and the girl from american pie is in it. But it still looked crap.

Jim Carroll writing about rap music in the Irish Times. Christ, it's cringey.

Jigga, Yeezy, Fiddy.

He's like one of those sycophantic football writers who'd refer to Steven Gerarrd as "Stevie G".

Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back