Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

Maybe the guy has a different system for dealing with queries. If you answer emails quickly people will think "yeah great service" but perhaps your other work is falling behind. The solution is to only reply to such queries at certain times of the day and let people wait.

But really depends on the job.
If I answer a query I have to put it in the spreadsheet, if I answer the phone I have to put it in the spreadsheet, if someone comes up to me and asks me a question - spreadsheet. Same with every little thing I do at work down to putting paper in the photocopier. It's all a prelude to me loosing my job on the basis that I don't really earn the pittance I get, I presume.

It's exactly this kind of nonsense that makes being a customer absolutely horrible.

I'm the same..saw my statement and assumed the missus had paid the rent but no, just bills, so rent is still due

how do people with families do it?

I think some get support from their parents and/or move to the sticks where houses/bills etc are cheaper. Others just work in highly-paid jobs/are rich.

Having said that I benefit from none of the above and am already in debt for September. :(

car insurance renewal..only a thousand euros more than last year!

gtfo ye chisselling fucks

Thats exactly what I said when I opened the email.

Where the fuck they got that from I've no idea.I rang them and told them to get stuffed.

Got a great quote off Tesco.So I'm happy again.

I just thought..this is the worst week in memory.Cars fecked as well.Haha

Gotta laugh though do't ye.Or ye'd get depressed

Thats exactly what I said when I opened the email.

Where the fuck they got that from I've no idea.I rang them and told them to get stuffed.

Got a great quote off Tesco.So I'm happy again.

I just thought..this is the worst week in memory.Cars fecked as well.Haha

Gotta laugh though do't ye.Or ye'd get depressed

ever try britons on donegal?? very good on cars.

Was left out of a wedding afters invite everyone else got.
I think getting an invite to a wedding afters is more insulting than getting left out. Getting the invite is like saying, I like you but not enough to invite you to my whole wedding whereas being left out they're telling you they don't like you at all, which in my experience, is almost always mutual.

hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back