Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

People who insist on pushing in and getting onto the bus before everybody else. Kuntz.

Ate a box of these an hour ago

cadbury_fingers-430x300.jpg

Shouldn't have

been there. the feckin guilt. type 2 diabetes here i come!

Probably HDCP problems?

No idea. I'm getting computer screen blank and "no signal" message on the TV. Messing around with settings for ages last night I managed to get a copy of my desktop with no cursor on the TV and no icons but ith cursor on the laptop. Tried to then take it to the next level but it all fell to shit and I gave up. Plug and play, me hole.

No idea. I'm getting computer screen blank and "no signal" message on the TV. Messing around with settings for ages last night I managed to get a copy of my desktop with no cursor on the TV and no icons but ith cursor on the laptop. Tried to then take it to the next level but it all fell to shit and I gave up. Plug and play, me hole.

try a lower resolution? install the latest video drivers for your laptop? i know the nvidia control panel makes this stuff easy (I do it myself).

At least you can still feel it. When I get sunburned now, all I feel is a sensation of a bit of heat, no pain or anything, which is far worse because now I can get burned to a crisp and not even realise it!

Aww. See I'm an anomoly, I have the whitest, palest skin in the world but I very rarely get burned. I tend to just stay white and get a freckly nose. I didn't realise I was burning either, but I should have known being a vampire on brighton beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back