General Election 2011 (2 Viewers)

#dubc 90% tallied donoghue 20.5% costello 18.23% McDonald 12.73% O'Sullivan 11.78% Clancy 10.4% Fitzpatrick 10.4% #ge11

hmm. mcdonald is unlikely to benefit from any distributed excess from donoghue; that might go to clancy and o'sullivan. could be close.

yeah, but there are no transfers from bertie this time. and given the bad blood between brady and fitzpatrick, i wouldn't expect he'll be depending too much on transfers from her.

Agree, he needs to learn how to push himself, instead of riding on someone's coattails.

Jim Corr is thinking outside the box

twitter.com\jimcorrsays said:
"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes" - Stalin

so whoever wins, it's a conspiracy

so whoever wins, it's a conspiracy

alien-vs-predator-whoever-wins-we-lose-paul-ws-anderson-3700999.jpg

Dun Laoghaire: Final Tally - Eamon Gilmore 20%, Sean Barrett 19%, Mary Mitchell O'Connor 16%, Richard Boyd Barrett 10.8%, Ivana Bacik 10.46%, Mary Hanafin 9%, Barry Andrews 6%, Ciaran Cuffe 3.75%.

So that's labour,2 x fg,then the last place being so tight could be either ula or labour again.Of the last two,im not particularly enamoured with either,barrett has some very wacky ideas and bacik just goes wherever she thinks she'll get votes-dublin central,dublin south east now finally it looks like the people of dun laoire have bought her spiel,disappointing.
I had hoped the independents would do better than they are,there was a lot of them running but I had hoped chris haughton would make the break through,not to be it would seem.

Dun Laoghaire: Final Tally - Eamon Gilmore 20%, Sean Barrett 19%, Mary Mitchell O'Connor 16%, Richard Boyd Barrett 10.8%, Ivana Bacik 10.46%, Mary Hanafin 9%, Barry Andrews 6%, Ciaran Cuffe 3.75%.

So that's labour,2 x fg,then the last place being so tight could be either ula or labour again.Of the last two,im not particularly enamoured with either,barrett has some very wacky ideas and bacik just goes wherever she thinks she'll get votes-dublin central,dublin south east now finally it looks like the people of dun laoire have bought her spiel,disappointing.
I had hoped the independents would do better than they are,there was a lot of them running but I had hoped chris haughton would make the break through,not to be it would seem.

I think Bacik is looking better that BB, she's probably more likely to pick up FF transfers

How do they decide what surplus votes to use? If the quota is 8,000 and they get 9,000 how do they decide what 1,000 to use? That doesn't seem fair?

from the dylan haskins thread - http://www.thejournal.ie/dylan-haskins-secures-fewer-votes-than-facebook-friends-2011-02/

Just focusing on the labour tally pic down the bottom,im surprised paul sommerville didn't do better,I thought he would have gotten the fourth seat down here.our man john keigher got 23 votes,at least his run didn't cost him much judging by his leaflet and lack of posters.lucinda's gay marriage faux pas and the subsequent online backlash didn't seem to do her any harm either.as for haskins himself,i think he's done ok considering the heavy weights he was up against in the area.

Thomas Pringle looks set to get the third seat here.
*Disdain*

I'm really looking forward to the Dublin South East as well, after following it closely.

Thomas Pringle looks set to get the third seat here.
*Disdain*

I'm really looking forward to the Dublin South East as well, after following it closely.

I witholding my disdain for the 400+ saps who voted for mary coughlan. what do they need like?? someone to go round and actually rob their house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back