Music - Perceptions - Celebrities - Bastards (1 Viewer)

do people really want to ride robbie williams?

he had a few alright-ish tunes i think, mostly rubbish though. he seems like a right knob.

did you see Robbie Williams on the news the other night at the Take That reunion thing. He looks wrecked. Years of debauching himself has taken his toll. All the rest of them look clean cut and pretty, and with Robbie Williams there it just looks like they brought their da along.

Lucky Rod Stewert isnt in the band..then it'd look like they brought their ma along too

does this thread make no sense because i didn't read it thoroughly, or did i not read it thoroughly because it makes no sense?

thinking_monkey1.jpg

not to take sides or anything, but i'd agree that reality is reality, and perception is perception although there's a huge danger of going down the quantum physics route with this. I wasn't going to ask you anything I is John.

not to take sides or anything, but i'd agree that reality is reality, and perception is perception although there's a huge danger of going down the quantum physics route with this. I wasn't going to ask you anything I is John.

What's dangerous about it? Particle physics shows that there is nothing more to our respective realities than a viewpoint and that our viewpoint creates reality on the quantum level. Objectivity is a myth. The discrete reality of things is a myth. The desire to understand the mystery is real but some points of view are credible while others aren't. Therefore I am a moron. Did the Dickie Dawkins thread happen entirely in vain?

What's dangerous about it?

it turns the thread into the dawkins thread, where i was hoping to probe the relationship between the four words of the thread title-> Music - Perceptions - Celebrities - Bastards

perceptions through media, not perceptions of dead cats in boxes.

I'm just gonna keep on shouting 'IN YOUR OPINION' until I win.

THAT is how to make an argument.

it turns the thread into the dawkins thread, where i was hoping to probe the relationship between the four words of the thread title-> Music - Perceptions - Celebrities - Bastards

perceptions through media, not perceptions of dead cats in boxes.

Even Liam Howlett's mother only has a point of view regarding him.

Irish musicians suffer from too little mythologising - Bonio? I knew him when he was snotty litle Paul Hewson picking his shorts out of his crack - even though I didn't. He thinks he's so big.

What's the point again?

Even Liam Howlett's mother only has a point of view regarding him.

Irish musicians suffer from too little mythologising - Bonio? I knew him when he was snotty litle Paul Hewson picking his shorts out of his crack - even though I didn't. He thinks he's so big.

What's the point again?

Liam howlett's mum is the dead cat in the box, as she doesnt see him as celebrity.

Its snot specific to irish musicians, but i agree with that, kinda.

point?? i dont have a point.

Its snot specific to irish musicians, but i agree with that, kinda.

QUOTE]

"A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family."
Mk 6:4
They knew it way back then

also

I'm telling Liam what you said about his mam.

Particle physics shows that there is nothing more to our respective realities than a viewpoint and that our viewpoint creates reality on the quantum level
I'm not sure I agree with you dude
... but we should start another thread, really, if we want to discuss that.

My participation will be limited, one way or the other. On my second day in my new job and dunno if it's cool to be surfing (currently it's lunchtime, so it is cool)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back