Civil Partnership Bill (1 Viewer)

but....our thought processes are not based entirely on instinct....

yeah, but...people aren't lions. and i'm not going to indulge this tripe much longer until i get the mobile video upload of a lion appealing a child-benefit claim.

I'm sure there's something in the Lion King I can respond to this with

From 'observing' gay couples they seem like good parents to me.

Edit:

You know what, it comes down to this: we don't live in a 'natural' world, we live in houses and use money, and get haircuts and hunt animals for 'sport' and all these other horrendous things. Whether parents are supposed to be male and female 'naturally' or not doesn't matter anymore.

im so sick of ants and their anthills. and wasps and their stupid nests

Well lets put it this way, I think the animals have got this one spot on.

What we need is a bill pushed through that insists all children are reared by wolves, a bear (preferably a singing one) and possibly a panther. I vote your kids first.

im so sick of ants and their anthills. and wasps and their stupid nests

Shut it Shaney. I'll listen when you've finished your mud-hut

say, I was a 41 year old man with a 15 yo son and decided I wanted to come out and live with my gay lover, Dez. I'd hope my parental rights wouldn't be taken away from me and my son.

Say my wife dies and my brother moves in with me to help with my kids. Does that make me gay or him gay ?

and can two hetro-sexual men raise a child?

have you ever seen this

3MenBaby.jpg

There's a mad scary ghost in one bit.

Isn't the notion of one man, one woman raising a child something of a recent construct anyway? People are moving futher and further away from their families so many of the traditional aids to bringing up a kid, ie the entire extended family, grandparents, aunts and uncles etc. pitching in to help raise all their kids collectively, aren't available.

Isn't the notion of one man, one woman raising a child something of a recent construct anyway? People are moving futher and further away from there families so many of the traditional aids to bringing up a kid, ie the entire extended family, grandparents, aunts and uncles etc. pitching in to help raise all their kids collectively.

He's right up until the begining of the twentieth century the idea of the "nuclear family" didn't really exist.

Well lets put it this way, I think the animals have got this one spot on.
which animals? the ones where the female is left to raise the young on her own? the ones where the male is left to raise the young on his own? the ones who abandon their offspring as eggs and take no further part in their upbringing? the ones where both parents raise the young?

i think you've fallen prey to the naturalistic fallacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back