Civil Partnership Bill (1 Viewer)

With regard to the same sex/opposite sex adoption issue... well, I think there should be no discrimination with regard to who can adopt a child, at least not until there is some kind of control put on who can biologically produce children. Adoptive parents are not the problem, it's the unsuitable breeders that need to be dealt with.

All parents, whether biological or adoptive should have a responsibility to ensure that they properly care for children in their care, and ensure that those children are treated with respect and learn to respect others.

With regard to the same sex/opposite sex adoption issue... well, I think there should be no discrimination with regard to who can adopt a child, at least not until there is some kind of control put on who can biologically produce children. Adoptive parents are not the problem, it's the unsuitable breeders that need to be dealt with.

what, like, ugly people?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/beautifulpeople-launches-virtual-sperm-egg-bank/story?id=10985332

2012 news: all irish people are neutered and purchase babies from the beautiful people sperm bank

I edited it to explain. I mean people who are either incapable of, or uninterested in, taking care of their offspring.

With regard to the same sex/opposite sex adoption issue... well, I think there should be no discrimination with regard to who can adopt a child, at least not until there is some kind of control put on who can biologically produce children.

As it pertains to Irish born adoptions the biological mother in some, or at least mine in my sister's case, choses who gets the kid (okay that's not been the case with the Catholic Church, but they're not giving any kids to gay couples even if they have the option to do so), if the woman choses to give her kid to a gay couple to raise what business is it of anyone else?

Anyway, I'm not really mad on the idea of framing adoption as a gay or straight issue, it's a children issue as they're the most important thing to consider when it comes to adoption.

what, like, ugly people?
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/beautifulpeople-launches-virtual-sperm-egg-bank/story?id=10985332
2012 news: all irish people are neutered and purchase babies from the beautiful people sperm bank

Haha, not quite what I was getting at. Just annoys me that people get up in arms at the idea of a single person, or, heaven forbid, "the gays" having the option to adopt a child and create a family, while they merrily turn a blind eye to generations of teenage single mothers who aren't even capable of taking care of themselves. No need for proper education, sex or otherwise, but people without functioning ovaries, or a sperm donor, shouldn't be allowed to create a loving home for a child.

Nothing against the civil partnership call me prude but I have an issue with two gay guys adopting a child. I say that as a mother of 2 kids.

I know i am gonna get a lot of abuze 4 dis...

Umbrella at the ready

What issue do you have?

You know, I don't think blairwitch is going to put up a good defense, janer-style

I think it's a bit much, I know it must be an inherent prejudice that i guess I have to deal with. Maternal influence and all that...

What about single fathers or mothers? Or those who've had a parent die? Either way, if the kid is loved they're not any less off than those with 2 parents no matter the gender. In fairness, those who want to adopt are usually those who can't have kids of their own, which means they actually WANT kids. Chances are those adopted would have the same level of (if not more) happiness and love than those of 'normal' families. imho, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back