Civil Partnership Bill (2 Viewers)

did you just type "gay" and "heaven" into google, so you could come up with a witty image, quote or link?

I always wonder about this, someone makes a comment, then in 5 mins posting time, someone else has posted a perfectly fitting witty image or you tube video, or whatever, as a response.
Are people just diving onto google or what?

did you just type "gay" and "heaven" into google, so you could come up with a witty image, quote or link?

I always wonder about this, someone makes a comment, then in 5 mins posting time, someone else has posted a perfectly fitting witty image or you tube video, or whatever, as a response.

it did take him a whole day to come up with that particular response

(my own posts are automatically generated and posted by ferbane)

Mexican Cardinal Javier Barragan said:
Transsexuals and homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, it's not me who says it but St Paul.

I'm pretty sure there were no transsexuals in St. Paul's day. Maybe in St. Pauli though.

hey plenty of heterosexuals are into auto erotic asphyxiation too! Hater!

or have i misunderstood

Misunderstood. I meant the rope being marriage. ;) They should have the right to get married and be miserable just like everyone else. I was being snide. I wish I had the excuse of not being married because it's not legal.

well...i can't speak for anyone else but that is what i mainly use google for - finding stuff

actually, since you ask, it was the first thing that occurred to me, and it made me laugh.

i just got the link because obviously no one here would get it otherwise, thumped generally being full of straight people living in dublin. and if you don't know now you know.

actually, since you ask, it was the first thing that occurred to me, and it made me laugh.

i just got the link because obviously no one here would get it otherwise, thumped generally being full of straight people living in dublin. and if you don't know now you know.

were' all actually married gay couples who dont have time for nightclubbing anymore.

KK15577_600.jpg

prbobaly looks like this guy.

The bill is a piss poor attempt at pacifying the gay community.
There's no mention of the rights of children in same sex unions or the the rights both parents have if they split up.
It's almost a joke that at the same time as the Iceland government has unanimously voted for same sex marriage, Ireland is deciding wither to allow LGBT people the equivalent of a property bill.

yep, it's unconstitutional, see, cos the family is enshrined in the constitution.

so why don't the fuckers marry and have kids?

there seems to be a feeling among certain groups that marriage is only there in order to provide a secure environment for raising kids not for romance and lovey dovey stuff. marriage for gay people, and even straight people who don't intend to have kids, goes against the purpose of marriage thereby demeaning true marriages, undermining the family and attacking children or something. such a view doesnt seem to take account that there are all sorts of families that dont involve any marriage and marriages that have nothing to do with families or child rearing.

i reckon this bill is an attempt to keep as many sides happy as possible while doing as little as possible in order not to upset as many people as possible. it is fianna fail.

This is from outside the Dail yesterday.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nothing against the civil partnership call me prude but I have an issue with two gay guys adopting a child. I say that as a mother of 2 kids.

I know i am gonna get a lot of abuze 4 dis...

Umbrella at the ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back