The Tallest Man on Earth (2 Viewers)

He's pretty good alright.nice one Jill Hives.

Just noticed he's playing Whelans on June 10th.... very happy about this! The gig last year was so good. Damn engaging, this dude.

Listening to Wild Hunt right now and the song You're Going Back is just lovely. I'm really loving the new album.

ETA: Odd, two days short of a year since I started this thread. Not sure where unicron's is because I had to use google to find this one. Is the search function not working here?

I still haven't heard this guy but he hasn't got rid of that amazing haircut or anything has he?

I still haven't heard this guy but he hasn't got rid of that amazing haircut or anything has he?
'tis a fine barnet. it's hard to tell where his hair stops and the wall begins
3855023847_2404649957.jpg

I'm glad I didn't start the new thread for his newest wondrous record. Anyone else hear it?

I'm glad I didn't start the new thread for his newest wondrous record. Anyone else hear it?

Yes, that's why I bumped the thread. It's lovely. Listened to it three times today. Looking forward to the gig in June now because last years was so good. Hard to imagine one guy with a guitar on a stage could be so engaging and entertaining.

I managed to miss him last time, so I'm crawling in my skin waiting for this one. I've heard he's fabulous! I am ever so slightly in love with the new album, may even like it more than Shallow Grave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back