Sunday in Dublin (1 Viewer)

maims bond

I'm going to this tomorrow night and then have all day in Sunday to do shit. Ideas please. Hint: i don't like horses, zoos or UHT milk.

In the end went to see Coco After Chanel and then some pints/food in the market bar. The Waterford fans on the train home was a low point. How can people talk about one subject for so long??

Things to do in Ireland on a Sunday (particularly in small-town ireland):
go to Mass
Sunday dinner with family
go to an out of town shopping place
go for a walk
watch omnibus/sport on TV
go to the pub

what a shit country

Ireland on a Sunday has traditionally offered more to the casual punter than, for example, England or Scotland on a Sunday. I remember going over to the land of the hated imperialist dozens of times as a lad with me da, and on the Sunday of a thrip the thrill of latent hooligan activity, exotic crisp flavours and motorway service stations gave way to a gloomy inertia that was unrecognisable from the busy Irish Sunday. Scared, we'd flee into a pub, something like the King's Shoulder or the Pheasant Jug, and eat rubbery Yorkshire pud and very, very dry roast beef with a miserly drop of gravy.
Joseph O'Connor's audio essays are available on rte.ie/drivetime.

Things to do in Ireland on a Sunday (particularly in small-town ireland):
go to Mass
Sunday dinner with family
go to an out of town shopping place
go for a walk
watch omnibus/sport on TV
go to the pub

what a shit country

Well harsh. Most countries are shit on a Sunday in that case. I like Sundays in Ireland, relax with family/friends, maybe a pint or whatever, nice big roast dinner. Good times.

Ireland on a Sunday has traditionally offered more to the casual punter than, for example, England or Scotland on a Sunday.

yeah, compare ireland to even shitter countries and its bound to come out sparkling
I remember Moz speaking about the horror of the English Sunday.

What countries are particularly amazing on Sundays, Carlow Punks?
Is there anywhere that's known for its kick-ass Sunday?
And wait, what can't you do on Sunday that you can do on another day (other than get a haircut or something like that)?
And what's not deadly about going for a walk?

What countries are particularly amazing on Sundays, Carlow Punks?
Is there anywhere that's known for its kick-ass Sunday?
And wait, what can't you do on Sunday that you can do on another day (other than get a haircut or something like that)?
And what's not deadly about going for a walk?

Non-christian countries. :rolleyes:

Going on a walk is always deadly... although as some UK comedian (I'll try remember his name...something Steele?) said before - speaking on his long-term unemploymened poverty in this context, but I think it still applies - even a walk is ruined when your only doing it because its the only option you've got

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back