Sunday in Dublin (1 Viewer)

maims bond

I'm going to this tomorrow night and then have all day in Sunday to do shit. Ideas please. Hint: i don't like horses, zoos or UHT milk.

In the end went to see Coco After Chanel and then some pints/food in the market bar. The Waterford fans on the train home was a low point. How can people talk about one subject for so long??

Things to do in Ireland on a Sunday (particularly in small-town ireland):
go to Mass
Sunday dinner with family
go to an out of town shopping place
go for a walk
watch omnibus/sport on TV
go to the pub

what a shit country

Ireland on a Sunday has traditionally offered more to the casual punter than, for example, England or Scotland on a Sunday. I remember going over to the land of the hated imperialist dozens of times as a lad with me da, and on the Sunday of a thrip the thrill of latent hooligan activity, exotic crisp flavours and motorway service stations gave way to a gloomy inertia that was unrecognisable from the busy Irish Sunday. Scared, we'd flee into a pub, something like the King's Shoulder or the Pheasant Jug, and eat rubbery Yorkshire pud and very, very dry roast beef with a miserly drop of gravy.
Joseph O'Connor's audio essays are available on rte.ie/drivetime.

Things to do in Ireland on a Sunday (particularly in small-town ireland):
go to Mass
Sunday dinner with family
go to an out of town shopping place
go for a walk
watch omnibus/sport on TV
go to the pub

what a shit country

Well harsh. Most countries are shit on a Sunday in that case. I like Sundays in Ireland, relax with family/friends, maybe a pint or whatever, nice big roast dinner. Good times.

Ireland on a Sunday has traditionally offered more to the casual punter than, for example, England or Scotland on a Sunday.

yeah, compare ireland to even shitter countries and its bound to come out sparkling
I remember Moz speaking about the horror of the English Sunday.

What countries are particularly amazing on Sundays, Carlow Punks?
Is there anywhere that's known for its kick-ass Sunday?
And wait, what can't you do on Sunday that you can do on another day (other than get a haircut or something like that)?
And what's not deadly about going for a walk?

What countries are particularly amazing on Sundays, Carlow Punks?
Is there anywhere that's known for its kick-ass Sunday?
And wait, what can't you do on Sunday that you can do on another day (other than get a haircut or something like that)?
And what's not deadly about going for a walk?

Non-christian countries. :rolleyes:

Going on a walk is always deadly... although as some UK comedian (I'll try remember his name...something Steele?) said before - speaking on his long-term unemploymened poverty in this context, but I think it still applies - even a walk is ruined when your only doing it because its the only option you've got

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back