Radical legislation you’d love to pass (2 Viewers)

Allowing people to leave the A&E and come back in the morning for a test. First ever post from a hospital? Am I breaking new ground? I'll keep posting on here until my battery dies or they yell at me. SO FUCKING BORED! And people keep coughing! Germs everywhere.

stricter legislation on 60's nights, 70's nights, basically any pre-80's theme night.

i have spent years ranting at innocent folk about this. if your having a 60's theme night in ireland, you should all dress in awkward suits, nhs style lucozade bottle glasses, trousers held up by string, beaten leather boots, smelling of farmness and pipe smoke. i wasnt alive in ireland in the 60's, but photo's of my parents and grandparents clearly show that 1960's ireland was not swinging london or sunny california. we were never that cool. a real 60's night would be a badly lit bar, men and women must find the furthest possible geographically opposing sections of the building to stay put in. hand made dresses from curtains. make up made of baking supplies. there would be no electronically produced music over 20 watts, a good portion of conversation would be in irish, the currency would be de-decimalised,
there would be no taxi's. horse and trap or honda 50 are the only acceptable means of transport, unless you dress as a priest or schoolmaster, in which case you can arrive in a ford prefect and should actually close down the venue and hold a meeting in the school or chapel and take a collection.

Allowing people to leave the A&E and come back in the morning for a test. First ever post from a hospital? Am I breaking new ground? I'll keep posting on here until my battery dies or they yell at me. SO FUCKING BORED! And people keep coughing! Germs everywhere.

great post. did anything interesting happen? Sleep too much?

Here, is A&E a WI-FI Zone now or something?
Start a bored in A&E thread, that'd be a first

stricter legislation on 60's nights, 70's nights, basically any pre-80's theme night.

i have spent years ranting at innocent folk about this. if your having a 60's theme night in ireland, you should all dress in awkward suits, nhs style lucozade bottle glasses, trousers held up by string, beaten leather boots, smelling of farmness and pipe smoke. i wasnt alive in ireland in the 60's, but photo's of my parents and grandparents clearly show that 1960's ireland was not swinging london or sunny california. we were never that cool. a real 60's night would be a badly lit bar, men and women must find the furthest possible geographically opposing sections of the building to stay put in. hand made dresses from curtains. make up made of baking supplies. there would be no electronically produced music over 20 watts, a good portion of conversation would be in irish, the currency would be de-decimalised,
there would be no taxi's. horse and trap or honda 50 are the only acceptable means of transport, unless you dress as a priest or schoolmaster, in which case you can arrive in a ford prefect and should actually close down the venue and hold a meeting in the school or chapel and take a collection.

i would have thought that dickie rock, at least, must have been able to crank up the decibels in order to whip the audinece into a frenzy of screaming and spitting. i'd say the show bands had fierce shit sounding PAs

great post. did anything interesting happen? Sleep too much?

Here, is A&E a WI-FI Zone now or something?
Start a bored in A&E thread, that'd be a first

I have one of those o2 yokes. It keeps cutting out though. I can't wait for the drunks to start coming in, that'll be class.

As long as one of them dosent nick yer laptop.

Yer a class act btw.have some rep.

As long as one of them dosent nick yer laptop.

Yer a class act btw.have some rep.

I think I jinxed myself with the near death post. Just got some shots to the stomach. Good times. Good times. I also know all the goings on of Fair City because of the woman next to me. That said, I've never once watched the show.

but you've watched skins? Yeesh.

Friend of mine worked on Fair City for a while, they're much more concerned with the continuity of people's backstories than dreadful cliché's like 6 scenes ending with people storming out of a room and slamming the door behind them in the space of 30 minutes.

anyway, shots in the stomach then? can we try and diagnose you based on the treatment?

BAN ALL UMBRELLAS.

Too extreme.

Everyone should have to take an Umbrella Handling Course and pass a test to obtain and Umbrella Licence, only then would they be allowed to carry or use an umbrella. Any infringement (for example, failure to raise the umbrella to allow other to pass under it) would result in a lifetime ban.

A huge tax should be imposed on Golf Umbrellas, about €2000 a year would do.

Too extreme.

Everyone should have to take an Umbrella Handling Course and pass a test to obtain and Umbrella Licence, only then would they be allowed to carry or use an umbrella. Any infringement (for example, failure to raise the umbrella to allow other to pass under it) would result in a lifetime ban.

A huge tax should be imposed on Golf Umbrellas, about €2000 a year would do.

I'm in a shin kickin' mood. BAN THEM ALL. Especially the people who step off the bus and open them thus causing a pile up. What are you going to melt if you're in the rain for two seconds? Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back