Radical legislation you’d love to pass (1 Viewer)

bit fascist that,down with voidoid.

despite the fascist overtones of voidoid's plan, i'd support it.

it's really annoying having to leave gigs early for the last bus home :(

of the last 4 gigs i've been to, i had to leave 3 early and the 4th i'd have had to leave early if i wasn't staying in dublin that night

will the next suggestion be: ban moaners too lazy to drive from moaning about being too lazy to drive

It’s my belief everyone should be sterilized at birth. Well, not irreversible sterilization, so the medical community would have to work on this but sterilized nonetheless. When you decide you want children you’d need to actually say, “ I want a child, please make this possible” before you could. I wouldn’t go as far as saying, tests or any other considerations come into the process, just simply that you actually want one. Population under control sorted and only people who want to be parents are.

this is an excellent idea."non natives" can run for office over here right?

that all phones are fitted with a voice synthesis unit, so when you call customer care and spend ten minutes listening to the automated menu voice, your phone can learn that voice, so when you finally get to talk to a human, you talk to them in the automated voice youve been listening to for the past few minutes, and if you like you can put them on hold mid sentence.

Well that or give someone the power to force every person to read entire legal agreements before they speak to me.

'No one reads those things', oh is that the case? Ok, well then I guess rules shouldn't apply to you so, here have some money, I apologise my company doesn't work in the made up way you have in your head

'Are you gonna reimburse me for this phone call?'

NO FUCK YOU, NO ONE FORCED YOU TO CALL US.

You fucked up, not me, and now you're giving me grief for trying to show you the best way out of your own fucking mess. YOU BIG FUCKING BABY.

Fuck off

Civil Crimes against Language Act 2010

Any citizen above 18 years old who knowingly and frequently inserts the letters 'l', 'o' and then 'l' in a direct sequential manner (so as to form an unintelligible 'word') into text based exchanges on telephones, or the internet, shall henceforth be moved to one of the countries new large residential education facilities, where they will be forced to copy the entire Oxford Expanded Dictionary by hand.

Civil Crimes against Language Act 2010

Any citizen above 18 years old who knowingly and frequently inserts the letters 'l', 'o' and then 'l' in a direct sequential manner (so as to form an unintelligible 'word') into text based exchanges on telephones, or the internet, shall henceforth be moved to one of the countries new large residential education facilities, where they will be forced to copy the entire Oxford Expanded Dictionary by hand.

I'm laughing out loud.

NO FUCK YOU, NO ONE FORCED YOU TO CALL US.

Fuck off

i just wanted them to tell me how much i give them a year so i could budget. incidentally after 6 minutes of listening to the pat kenny sounding robot, they werent able to tell me, but they are going to write it down and post it to me. i'm also going to complain to the postman when he delivers it.

Here's one

No social welfare, pensions, health care etc. for anyone over the age of 75 from 2020 to 2045.

That's not me thank god, APPROVED.

It's aimed at the baby-boomers really. People born between 1945 and 1970. And... well, it applies more to the UK than Ireland.
Anyway, they enjoyed far too much and have put the next few generations in the shit. The sooner they're off the planet, the better (may lower that to 2040).

And yes... I know not all baby-boomers enjoyed the spoils. But, as a generation, they definitely had it too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back