Animal Collective (1 Viewer)

I saw them 5 years ago in Vicar Street supporting Mum. I hated them. I bloody love them now.

Was at that Mum/AC gig too. Didn't like them at all, which stopped me from buying any album up to Merriweather. Although, to be fair, Mum were far worse. Still my worst ever gig I think. Waiting to see if tomorrow night is better...

has anyone checked out playlists for recent gigs at all.
are they still playing mostly new material live or are they actually touring MPP?

think its mostly MPP with some older stuff (sung tongs/here comes the indian). only one or two newbies.

here's a newbie from a bbc session: http://iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/2009/01/mp3-new-animal-collective-what-would-i.html

and a rework: http://iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/2009/02/mp3-new-old-animal-collective-winters.html

Was at that Mum/AC gig too. Didn't like them at all, which stopped me from buying any album up to Merriweather. Although, to be fair, Mum were far worse. Still my worst ever gig I think. Waiting to see if tomorrow night is better...

It was a very bad gig. I saw Mum before that in the Academy or whatever it was called then and they were deadly. The were also deadly in tripod a couple of years ago. Don't know what happened them in Vicar Street.

lads, can someone please confirm the following, for my nerves like....

1. No member of Animal Collective has a Cold/Flu/Ebola

2. Their tour van hasn't been sabotaged by El Guincho

it's weird that everyones ragging on the mum gig. i wasn't there but it was that gig that got me to check out sung tongs, mate came back from it saying they were the best thing he'd seen in ages.

My friend loved that gig too. They've been his favourite band ever since and for years I just couldn't get past that gig. Then I heard some of their albums and he was right. Stupid idiot didn't buy a ticket before it sold out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back