Animal Collective (7 Viewers)

Flashing psychedelic LED lights, deep sub hearing range bass, samplers, and amps stacked to the ceiling. However a large section of the crowd will stand their motionless with expressionless faces stroking their chins...unfortunately.

Count me in this crowd unless someone slips something into my drink. Flashing psychedelic LED lights? I feel some dizziness coming on.

3. Haven't been playing sets consisting of material from when they played here with Mum.

Damn right, that gig was horrendous! Still can't get into SUng Tongs at all because of it. Spent the whole time saying to myself, "at least the drummer has mad cool hair." It turned out to be a wig. Gutted.

On Vinnie's recommendation though, I checked out the albums and was blown away (except for Sung Tongs)

So can anyone confirm that they're even in the country? And in good health? :)

Although, that Whelans gig was one of the best gigs I've ever seen in my life, I don't wanna go through another 3hrs in a queue to see them in a tiny venue. Well, not tonight anyway

Damn right, that gig was horrendous! Still can't get into SUng Tongs at all because of it. Spent the whole time saying to myself, "at least the drummer has mad cool hair." It turned out to be a wig. Gutted.

On Vinnie's recommendation though, I checked out the albums and was blown away (except for Sung Tongs)

So can anyone confirm that they're even in the country? And in good health? :)

Although, that Whelans gig was one of the best gigs I've ever seen in my life, I don't wanna go through another 3hrs in a queue to see them in a tiny venue. Well, not tonight anyway

fuckers still owe me 20 euro

so this show better be mind-blowing!

This is a band I don't 'get' but I'm trying. I'll be trying tonight. Maybe the live show will win me over?

i'm with ya on this, don't know what the fuss is about. certainly as regards how they sound on record. looking forward to the gig though, hope it'll live up to peoples expectations

Is this for real?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original Date: 19th May 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rescheduled Date: 27th March 2009[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Event Reminder: Please note the rescheduled date for this event is 27th March 2009.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tickets for the original date remain valid for the rescheduled date. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For Customers unable to attend the rescheduled date, refunds are available.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Customers who purchased their tickets from an outlet can obtain a refund by returning their tickets to the point of purchase.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have purchased your tickets via phone or Internet, you must return your tickets via a secure method of post to:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ticketmaster Head Office, Grafton House, 70 Grafton Street , Dublin 2. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On behalf of the artist and the promoter, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Customer Services Team[/FONT]

I still have my ticket from the cancelled gig?

why are they only telling me this now. I coulda flogged that one. Fucksake

Is this for real?

I still have my ticket from the cancelled gig?

why are they only telling me this now. I coulda flogged that one. Fucksake

That was always the case. Sure it would of been mentioned back when the gig was cancelled.

If you still have the ticket I'll take it off you? Not that you'll have a problem finding takers outside.

If you lost it then it might be worth calling TM and saying you never received it. Might be able to get a reprint done.

That was always the case. Sure it would of been mentioned back when the gig was cancelled.

If you still have the ticket I'll take it off you? Not that you'll have a problem finding takers outside.

If you lost it then it might be worth calling TM and saying you never received it. Might be able to get a reprint done.

I'm pretty sure they said after the cancelled show that they weren't going to reschedule it.

anyway, you're right. I'll take it along tonight anyway and see what the story is.

Here, I just passed Tripod a few minutes ago on the Luas and there was no tourbus outside.

oooooooooooooh

(((((scaremongering)))))

I'm pretty sure they said after the cancelled show that they weren't going to reschedule it.

anyway, you're right. I'll take it along tonight anyway and see what the story is.

Hmmm, now that you mention i'm starting to think they did say that. I remember there was no question about me hanging on to the ticket, refund city.

I think Pod insinuated that the date would be rescedulled for the end of the AC tour and tickets would be valid and then AC were all "sorry dudes, ain't happening".

I wonder if this is why it sold out so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back