Euro 2008 (6 Viewers)

There was a euro 2008 logo, now there is a big gee with a message about nicking someones bandwidth.

So is everyone jumping aboard my big orange bus then?

There was a euro 2008 logo, now there is a big gee with a message about nicking someones bandwidth.

So is everyone jumping aboard my big orange bus then?

Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that this time next week the Dutch camp wont be torn apart by little bitch in-fighting and they eventually go out on penalties in the semi-finals in a game they should have won by a cricket score and Germany probably win the tournament despite never looking like anything approaching the best team in the tournament?

Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that this time next week the Dutch camp wont be torn apart by little bitch in-fighting and they eventually go out on penalties in the semi-finals in a game they should have won by a cricket score and Germany probably win the tournament despite never looking like anything approaching the best team in the tournament?
Of course I don't. But It'd be no fun to follow a team you actually expect to win something, would it?

wasting your time lads, england are gonna win it. golden generation, innit?

wasting your time lads, england are gonna win it. golden generation, innit?

rooney-thumb.jpg

Rooney%20and%20Beckham.jpg

Tell em Wayne!

Yer man Gomis was a fat leper when he came on for France too.
completely spooked. how's he gonna react against holland or italy? mind you , italy don't have a defence, so he might have fun. domenech. what's he like. he wants to fail, dagnamit.

He doesnt want to fail. The stars have conspired to cause his failure. Im telling you, it's too many scorpios in the team.
that too. wasn't there some kind of leo problem too? fucking leo's. i went out with a leo for a while. she wrecked my head.

spain russia could be a classic, if the russkis don't bottle it. putin's rumoured to be descending with full military entourage.
spain aren't trying to wedge in all the midfielders
they might actually do something

i'm still feeling all warm and fuzzy from that pass across the italian defence to van nistelrooy last night. van der vaart? or sneijder? the one that buffon saved just before half time. amazing. glorious.

i went with holland to win it. were the only half decent odds. their defence is still shit...but jaysus they have some good options going forward.

france can fuck right off. as can turkey. and the host nations. and romania. so who does that leave? :)

rte panel was brilliant yet again. the business of the two refs they rang/who rang in about van nistelrooys goal and the fact they called about 3 players who werent de rossi - de rossi... :p

...and i just getting over the live broadcast from some polish pub on parnell st.

the fact they called about 3 players who werent de rossi - de rossi... :p

...and i just getting over the live broadcast from some polish pub on parnell st.

Jesus, those lads were out of their bin last night.

The Apres Match with Buffon eating the banana was gas too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back