Euro 2008 (1 Viewer)

best five minutes of that tournament for me were england france game. gas stuff.
Funilly enough I don't share the same feeling. though I can see how it would have been funny for you lot.

I actually don't see the point in being a football fan and not hating teams, seems a bit boring to me. I need to be able to shout abuse at the screen when watching the footy.

Funilly enough I don't share the same feeling. though I can see how it would have been funny for you lot.

I actually don't see the point in being a football fan and not hating teams, seems a bit boring to me. I need to be able to shout abuse at the screen when watching the footy.
absofuckinglutely. neutrality is for girls.

I've just had a thought, who is lefty going to support, seeing as England aren't in it?

I haven't liked Spain since Emilio Butragueno was knockin a ball around.

2002 still hurts. Fuck Spain.

Just saw a ticket for the Portugal-Turkey game. A friend is going. It's priced 40 euros. That's a good deal!!

Vassell's penalty was woeful. The class bit is that Ricardo rubs salt into the wound by showing him how to take a spot kick and sends England packing in the process.

I got to watch this on a giant screen at Glastonbury surrounded by 50,000 or so English. Made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back