Euro 2008 (9 Viewers)

Why bother hating teams?
Man, I just like football and leave it at that.

you have to hate Switzerland, though. nazi gold, boring football, always being drawn against Ireland for some of the dullest matches of all time. sure their chocolate is delicious and they have some lovely alps, but fuck them.

you have to hate Switzerland, though. nazi gold, boring football, always being drawn against Ireland for some of the dullest matches of all time. sure their chocolate is delicious and they have some lovely alps, but fuck them.
statue of cromwell in a park in geneva too.

Agreed. Up your Swiss, Red Tape Menace!

I just watched the highlights of Portugal-England from Euro 2004. I'd forgotten that Ricardo took the last peno in the shootout straight after saving from Vassel. Class.

yeah, he should've gone for the cheeky chip.
he should have said to sven "are you fucking joking? i'm shit!"

but then, sven wouldn't have had much of a squad if honesty were our currency.

he should have said to sven "are you fucking joking? i'm shit!"

but then, sven wouldn't have had much of a squad if honesty were our currency.

Vassell's penalty was woeful. The class bit is that Ricardo rubs salt into the wound by showing him how to take a spot kick and sends England packing in the process.

Vassell's penalty was woeful. The class bit is that Ricardo rubs salt into the wound by showing him how to take a spot kick and sends England packing in the process.
becjham chipped in too, you'll recall. twice, if i'm not mistaken. best five minutes of that tournament for me were england france game. gas stuff.

Beckham's penalty against Portugal was so funny. Chris Waddletastic. You think he would have learned his lesson in the Turkey game.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

he looked back at the penalty spot very accusingly. it'd be amazing if he just started thumping the spot and crying "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!". stupid john terry I mean beckham.

Not forgetting Gerrard's suicidal back pass which led to France winning a peno and Zidane scoring his second. Good times all round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back