Your work situation (12 Viewers)

I see my boss has checked my LinkedIn. In the current environment, this does not bode well.

Just waiting for "the call"
maybe checking if you have an 'Open to Work' banner, and to pre-empt you leaving, if you do.

I like to get ahead of those kinds of things and check linkedin on occasion just to check.

maybe checking if you have an 'Open to Work' banner, and to pre-empt you leaving, if you do.

I like to get ahead of those kinds of things and check linkedin on occasion just to check.
I realised when I saw he'd been looking that I do have it set to "Open to work". It's been like that forever. In my job they're actively getting rid of people from this time zone so I doubt he's going to try very hard to get me to stay

People using it as a social media platform to share their hobbies and pet pictures...don't do that. it makes it more awful

People using it as a social media platform to share their hobbies and pet pictures...don't do that. it makes it more awful
yeah, some people are turning it to shite altogether.

but its a valuable resource. I got my last 3 jobs through linkedin. And I've hired a couple of folks that way too.

I'm working on a new project and I have never had to sign my name so many times. I'm perfecting my signature. I would always be different before but now it's seamless. It's weird. Especially since I don't go by that name, it's like I'm forging something.

I had to facilitate an MS Teams meeting today, but it's for the (very much) more senior people, so I stay quite and just take notes etc. Accidentally unmuted myself when I was singing a sea shanty to someone in the office. I'm tone deaf and it was not good.
One of the TDs in the meeting asked was I ok. I am not ok.

One of the TDs in the meeting asked was I ok. I am not ok.
Haha you are ok. You clearly haven't experienced enough embarrasment in your life, and are therefore afraid of it. Would you be interested in my YouTube course called Overcome Your Fear Of Embarassment Via Desensitisation?

edit: that was a joke, but now I think of it maybe it would make me rich?

Haha you are ok. You clearly haven't experienced enough embarrasment in your life, and are therefore afraid of it. Would you be interested in my YouTube course called Overcome Your Fear Of Embarassment Via Desensitisation?

edit: that was a joke, but now I think of it maybe it would make me rich?
I'm intrigued by your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

In 30 mins I have to attend another meeting with them all again, but in person this time.
The building isnt tall enough for me to jump off, so I'm not getting out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back