Your work situation (2 Viewers)

Yesterday the plumbing broke and the ground floor flooded with poop water so we had a half day. Today we came in as normal but half an hour ago they told us not to drink the tap water. I have had approximately 2 litres so far today. Never thought dysentery would be the death of me.
Did you get your new post yet? My mate started at the Refugees Appeal Tribunal on Monday. Now I'm left here on my own for the next 36 years.

They've started having birthday cakes every fucking day it seems. I just got an a group mailout email from someone I've never met about a surprise cake in the canteen for someone else I've never met.

I just took the time to remove my birth date from skype

I've been the only full time staff on here for three weeks. I mostly work / sleep / drink and go to band practice, which is fine except the ratio is way off what I'd like in terms of the latter three.

The concept of a bar where it's okay to shit on the floor is pretty amazing it has to be said.
The County Inn in Rialto used to have sawdust on the floor so the regulars could relieve themselves at the bar and not have to deal with newfangled concepts such as toilets and perambulating oneself in their general direction. There was drinking needed doing, after all.

Not sure where they stood on defecation though.

I've been the only full time staff on here for three weeks. I mostly work / sleep / drink and go to band practice, which is fine except the ratio is way off what I'd like in terms of the latter three.

week 3 cabin fever setting in

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back