Your work situation (6 Viewers)

Why can't people just check their own work? I'm getting an ulcer from repressing my rage

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Contract ends at the end of next month and no replacement job in sight. Putting in application for funding but, should I get it, it won't be in place until July. I need something to tide me over.

Contract ends at the end of next month and no replacement job in sight. Putting in application for funding but, should I get it, it won't be in place until July. I need something to tide me over.

Will it mess you up financially?
Or do you just not want to be bored?

[QUOTE="johnnystress, post: 1629650, member: 1060" I'm getting an ulcer from repressing my rage

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
[/QUOTE]

I don't get paid much but I fucking love my new job.

How long have you been working there? It's possibly you do actually live your new job, but be aware that you could still be in the "worktopia" stage. This is the stage, where talking about work, you'll say how you like everyone and they all seem really nice. This will of course change when you need to spend most of your waking hours around their quirks, entricities, moodswings, and farts.

How long have you been working there? It's possibly you do actually live your new job, but be aware that you could still be in the "worktopia" stage. This is the stage, where talking about work, you'll say how you like everyone and they all seem really nice. This will of course change when you need to spend most of your waking hours around their quirks, entricities, moodswings, and farts.

Nah, it's cool. I'm merely a services offer so I get paid to exercise all day in between chatting to the people I like and guffawing at the banter which after a month is actually improving rather than getting tiresome. When you add in your allowances and are a few rungs up the scale the pay is even alright. And most importantly: Zero stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back