Your work situation (2 Viewers)

Because one of my team mates is a stupid cunt who went on holidays today, I've spent the guts of the last two hours hunting around the building for missing laptops. I was meant to go see my nieces and my sister and mother but it's too late now to bother. I am fucking fuming. We have an equipment tracker that the other members of the team keep up to date. She just seems pathologically unable to.

People are twats!

I've just about given up on my workplace now. We are ridiculously short staffed and half of the people who are here take a few sick days a month which means nothing apart from the bare minimum to keep the business functioning gets done. I've got an interview for another job tomorrow and am dreaming about leaving some of these clowns in the shit when I say I'm leaving in a few weeks.

I handed in my notice. gonna work 2 months instead of 1 to give me a chance to figure stuff out :-O Its probably a mistake, but I've not slept in weeks, and my hairs been falling out with stress, so FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

this is you

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

bahahah that was me on friday. this is me today

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If this is the biggest obstacle then you're off to a good start

No one ever regretted giving up a job they loathed. Ok, so you can't be a Furiosa or Tank Girl impersonator but there other options

I got offered that job I went for and they have just agreed to bump the pay up a good bit as well because I would've been due a raise in my current job.

All the people who have left here recently have gotten quite decent leaving collections as well. I'd better start dropping hints about buying me a voucher for an online off-licence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back