Your work situation (5 Viewers)

Loads of shite happening in my place at the moment. Loads of lads we work with in China have been axed, a few in America gone, a good few kicked sideways into other jobs they don't want, and the rest of us waiting to hear.

So it's either redundancy in January (which I would cautiously welcome), or we'll survive another year or so in an atmosphere that will be, at best, septic.

Fuckin hate this company. Multinational tax-evading pricks

Loads of shite happening in my place at the moment. Loads of lads we work with in China have been axed, a few in America gone, a good few kicked sideways into other jobs they don't want, and the rest of us waiting to hear.

So it's either redundancy in January (which I would cautiously welcome), or we'll survive another year or so in an atmosphere that will be, at best, septic.

Fuckin hate this company. Multinational tax-evading pricks

update, they've decided to keep us for another while (just heard this in a meeting this morning) but, at least, triple our workload. Pack of cunts.

I reckon it's bought us another year. I'd have happily taken the cheque and gone now.

update, they've decided to keep us for another while (just heard this in a meeting this morning) but, at least, triple our workload. Pack of cunts.

I reckon it's bought us another year. I'd have happily taken the cheque and gone now.
I was going to "Meh" this to convey a like for still having a job but a dislike for all the crap around it. Decided to ramble instead. Merry Christmas.

Back to work in the morning. Have to say I don't mind too much. A few more days off would be nice alright but I should have done that before Christmas, not now.

I've been doing self-directed training and learning for the last month. Basically sitting at my desk watching whatever work-related video tutorials and websites that I like. It's nice, can't last. I'm dreading anyone asking me what I've learned or accomplished in this time.

Was back in office doing nothin yesterday. Back into big building site today but it's stand down day so doing nothing again / refocusing in health/ safety bollox.
I.e.; should as well be in me bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back