You fat bastards (1 Viewer)

glen

Website
loftblinds.co.uk
Was at a gig recently - what's the story with all you punks getting all fat and tardy? Seriously, the aul fellahs like Deco etc. are all the same as ever but the "young" punks are all getting well pudgy, flabby jowels and lardy arses - what's going on? Doesn't anyone work out in the gym anymore? I'm not talking about "heavy bones" or anything - I'm talking about people who look like the only time they get up off their arse is to get in a taxi, go to a venue and sit down again.

glen said:
Was at a gig recently - what's the story with all you punks getting all fat and tardy? Seriously, the aul fellahs like Deco etc. are all the same as ever but the "young" punks are all getting well pudgy, flabby jowels and lardy arses - what's going on? Doesn't anyone work out in the gym anymore? I'm not talking about "heavy bones" or anything - I'm talking about people who look like the only time they get up off their arse is to get in a taxi, go to a venue and sit down again.

Lazycore. Its the lastest trend.

glen said:

what are you doing looking round at young punks perv?

yeah shut it weeler ya fatty.
i can only speak for myself but i'd say the problem may be somehow related to too much high-calorie food and not enough exercise. it's a radical new theory of nutrition that i'm working on. i'm currently rigorously testing the hypothesis that lots of food/no exercise makes you fat, i'm pretty sure i'm onto something, but i haven't got around to testing the null hypothesis (less food/exercise) yet.

i'm only a slender butt whistle that has to add holes to my belts
starvin core
there's a potato drought in blanch

p.s. just in case i misguided any of you that is the first time i put core at the end of a word like that it's very camp and i'll never do it again

being a fat bastard is great. doesnt matter how much pogoin ya do, if ya drink buckfast all the time yer gonna get a gut. also what self respecting young punk can afford the gym. Is dublin not full of skinny crusty fuckers anyway? (not being cheeky like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back