C*nts - A Hero's Welcome (Ipecac Recordings) (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Cunts - Photo 1 - credit Anthony Mehlhaff.jpg

CUNTS RELEASE SELF-TITLED DEBUT ON 1 NOV VIA IPECAC RECORDINGS
LA-BASED OUTFIT FEATURES MEMBERS OF DEAD CROSS, RETOX, QUI AND HEPA.TITUS
LISTEN TO “A HERO’S WELCOME” NOW

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cunts, the snarling LA-based punk band featuring Michael Crain (Dead Cross/Retox) and Matt Cronk (Qui), release their self-titled debut album on 1 Nov via Ipecac Recordings. Listen to the debut single, “A Hero’s Welcome” now.

“I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are thrilled to release our debut on Ipecac,” said singer Cronk. “Between Mike, Kevin and myself, we have a history with the label and consider it an honor to get to contribute a new record form a new band to what is arguably the most prestigious roster in underground music. I am, personally, over the moon. This track, ‘A Hero’s Welcome,’ is an indictment of zealotry, nationalism and the violation of human rights in the name of a common cause against a supposed enemy.” “Everyone in the band has known each other for a long time, we are all friends. The band actually started as a joke on a group thread,” explains guitar player Crain. “We were reminiscing about early Cows, Jesus Lizard and Die Kreuzen performances and how organically dangerous and uncontrolled they were. That was our hugest source of inspiration for starting this band, to try and recreate that magic. A few of us have been in bands with each other before, so we already knew we had chemistry but as soon as we all got together to jam for the first time, we knew that this was going to be a fun project.”

Since appearing on the LA underground scene in early 2018, Cunts have earned a reputation for their blistering, intense, and occasionally violent, live shows. Equal parts catharsis and blood-letting, Cunts as a live entity is unapologetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back