YO LA TENGO times tomorrow - Thurs 5th (1 Viewer)

Didn't mention Rory but it was worn exactly like one. I'm sure there'll be pics online from this gig soon.

6.jpg

cruzfull.gif

I'm going to say it's not. I could be wrong.

They did look weirdly similar. i'd love to know his pedal set up or if he just uses the amp's distorted channel or whatever, during deeper into movies he seemed to have a distorted and clean sound at once. sounded class. He sure does make some "Wacky" noises.

They did look weirdly similar. i'd love to know his pedal set up or if he just uses the amp's distorted channel or whatever, during deeper into movies he seemed to have a distorted and clean sound at once. sounded class. He sure does make some "Wacky" noises.

This is from 2 years ago.

yltpbpansm.jpg

Top row L-R

Line 6 MM-4 Modulation Unit, ???, Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer, Boss OD-2 Overdrive, Boss Tu-2 Tuner, Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer

Bottom row L-R

Line 6 DL-4, Digitech PDS-8000 Delay, Rat, Vox wah, Rat, My Tron III+,???

According to the wiki he uses a natural finish strat, no mention of Gallagher.

Ah, makes sense that there was a sustainer. I couldn't really make it out, though it was a Blues Driver.

Thanks for the pic

Bottom right, footswitch, toggle switch on the side 2 ins, 1 out ????? Fucked if I know... Custom amp selector? He had 2 amps, perhaps he was getting clean from one and distorted from another???? Sounded kind of like that anyway...

Bottom right, footswitch, toggle switch on the side 2 ins, 1 out ????? Fucked if I know... Custom amp selector? He had 2 amps, perhaps he was getting clean from one and distorted from another???? Sounded kind of like that anyway...

1 in 2 outs.

Yeah he was playing through two fenders.

Sometimes James was playin really low tuned gtr through a bass amp???

Sounded deadly.

Loved this show.

This is from 2 years ago.

yltpbpansm.jpg

Top row L-R

Line 6 MM-4 Modulation Unit, ???, Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer, Boss OD-2 Overdrive, Boss Tu-2 Tuner, Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer

Bottom row L-R

Line 6 DL-4, Digitech PDS-8000 Delay, Rat, Vox wah, Rat, My Tron III+,???

According to the wiki he uses a natural finish strat, no mention of Gallagher.

Thanks. Can't afford any of this but it's nice to know it exists.

that's an amp selector
the toggle is a battery disconnect as the pedals status L.E.D's are not run from a power supply,so basically when not using the board between gigs the battery won't die by being left plugged in...
it means a battery would last ages in this

TAKE THAT NERDS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back