Ye gods.... (1 Viewer)

I never realised the amount of hunting going on outside Dublin.....
I checked lots of their profiles and they all have very posh jobs, consultants, engineers etc, if their bosses knew.....
The ones that are from Dublin are from Dublin 4, no surprise there...
Why do Posh people in general find hunting so enthralling? ancestors?

I never realised the amount of hunting going on outside Dublin.....
I checked lots of their profiles and they all have very posh jobs, consultants, engineers etc, if their bosses knew.....
The ones that are from Dublin are from Dublin 4, no surprise there...
Why do Posh people in general find hunting so enthralling? ancestors?
Do they hunt their ancestors?
Anyway, poor people just join the army and kill brown people.

Hunting just has a bad image coz of the redcoats and toffs and all that. I heard a funny anecdote about some primitivists who went hunting in the woods (presumably with sharpened sticks and shit?) at some bad-politics gathering in Europe. A load of vegans then armed themselves and went hunting the primmos. Funny shit.

Hunting just has a bad image coz of the redcoats and toffs and all that. I heard a funny anecdote about some primitivists who went hunting in the woods (presumably with sharpened sticks and shit?) at some bad-politics gathering in Europe. A load of vegans then armed themselves and went hunting the primmos. Funny shit.

That's definitely true, I heard it once aswell.
Stupid vegans,
Stupid primmos.

personally i think hunting your own food is fine as long as its not made into an unnecessarily cruel and barbaric sport such as fox hunting where what is hunte isnt even eaten. i think game that is hunted has a far nicer life/death than meat you would find in a shop. i know you are all veggies anyway like, so this point is wasted on you

personally i think hunting your own food is fine as long as its not made into an unnecessarily cruel and barbaric sport such as fox hunting where what is hunte isnt even eaten. i think game that is hunted has a far nicer life/death than meat you would find in a shop. i know you are all veggies anyway like, so this point is wasted on you

I'm a veggie but I agree with you.

i know someone who used to be a vegetarian when they were younger, who went fox hunting recently.
hunting peoples take seems to be that killing foxes is an exceptable part of having fun riding a horse.
i should have been disgusted with X, but i could see this coming from when they got interested in horse riding and had to laugh.

a .22 rifle will get your dinner. What about the Aussie punx who love roadkill. I agree with the Pirate man but don't know if I could do it on compassionate grounds. Hunting game such as Deer can take all day due to stalking, wind directions etc.. alot of the time hunters are not successful. Moving down to the country, talking to people and working in forestry has given me a different view on hunting. Saying that most people I've talked to are against fox and stag hunting due to the damage they can cause to land and hedgerows and the toffs reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back