XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

What do you mean Wilburt?

Well, when the game was actually playing in that clip and it was that distant kind of view, I don't know how different it could look from that distance. When it goes in for close-ups and free-kicks, corners and penalties it does look quite similar to PES6 but that didn't bother me too much.

Well, when the game was actually playing in that clip and it was that distant kind of view, I don't know how different it could look from that distance. When it goes in for close-ups and free-kicks, corners and penalties it does look quite similar to PES6 but that didn't bother me too much.

I'm growing weary of how konami trot out virtually the same game every year. At least FIFA are constantly trying out new ideas in each release.

What i got from that video was:

Most of the animations are the same; running, passing, tackles and...

Free kicks/penos/corners are still the same; they could have implemented something new.

Hows that a good offer?

Xtra Vision have been selling a premium + 2 games + play and charge kit for €400 for ages now.

I'm growing weary of how konami trot out virtually the same game every year. At least FIFA are constantly trying out new ideas in each release.

What i got from that video was:

Most of the animations are the same; running, passing, tackles and...

Free kicks/penos/corners are still the same; they could have implemented something new.

Looks similar alright, but PES has never really had the wow factor that FIFA goes for.

FIFA can afford to take a few more risks, whereas is Konami tinker too much, there would be uproar. I imagine that's they excuse they use for resting on their laurels.

The demo is out on the 27th.

Looks similar alright, but PES has never really had the wow factor that FIFA goes for.

FIFA can afford to take a few more risks, whereas is Konami tinker too much, there would be uproar. I imagine that's they excuse they use for resting on their laurels.

The demo is out on the 27th.

Its the perfect time for a third player to enter the game. A really good football game that could rightfully stand apart FIFA & PES could be very successful.

FIFA & PES have really backed themselves into a corner.

Pro Evo 2008 still hasn't made the massive visual leap forward I was hoping for, but the new AI system sounds brilliant. The game will live or die by it's on-line play though.
Agree 100%, very disappointed with the graphics.

Oh I will be getting Bioshock for the PC rather than the 360.

Just to repeat again - SPACE GIRAFFE RULES.

I got GRAW in the post yesterday and it mostly stayed in its wrapper due to the insanity of SG.

Couldn't be more different. It'a like playing a variation of tempest while being off your nut on LSD in the middle of a rave in 1992.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back