XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

History has shown it doesn't take much to rouse the Belgians.

Man_Bites_Dog_film.jpg

Wow, this differs wildly to both the hype for the game and what you yourself were saying for months before you played it :rolleyes:
well its kinda hard to say..you dont have a US account do you? id be really interested in what you think being such a THPS fan..yeah i dunno its more that the things that i really like are the little nuances that only a skater would notice. but yah as i said, its kind of like need for speed VS forza in a way if you get me...

well its kinda hard to say..you dont have a US account do you? id be really interested in what you think being such a THPS fan..yeah i dunno its more that the things that i really like are the little nuances that only a skater would notice. but yah as i said, its kind of like need for speed VS forza in a way if you get me...
I won't be getting at it unfortunately, soon as the xbox comes back i'm selling it off. Ah i'm sure it's a great game and all, when's it due out? I think there's a new Tony Hawk due out soon too. Will be interesting to see how they do against each other.

And here, how are the controlls? The controll maps that were released a few months ago looked insane.

I won't be getting at it unfortunately, soon as the xbox comes back i'm selling it off. Ah i'm sure it's a great game and all, when's it due out? I think there's a new Tony Hawk due out soon too. Will be interesting to see how they do against each other.

And here, how are the controlls? The controll maps that were released a few months ago looked insane.
its kinda fiddly at first. the demo is basically a big tutorial. it still feels like im not fully in control of what the dude is doing. but its gradually getting better and i must say im growing to love it. it makes sense really the way its done.

Pro Ev 2008 is being shown at the Leipzig Games Convention this afternoon. I'm not getting my hopes up, from what i've read the only difference from last year is a few minor gameplay changes and the edit mode.

No one seems to be selling bioshock before Friday.

I just cracked and pre-ordered the collectors edition from game.

Pro Evo 2008 still hasn't made the massive visual leap forward I was hoping for, but the new AI system sounds brilliant. The game will live or die by it's on-line play though.

You can dive and put your own face in the game, so if anything, it certainly has the potential to be hilarious.

On the subject of footy...

EA UNVEILS PLANS FOR 10 PLAYERS TO CONNECT ONLINE PLAYING A SINGLE GAME OF FIFA 08 ON NEXT-GEN CONSOLES

Be A Pro Online Team Play Enables 5 Friends To Play On One Team Online Against 5 Rivals From Another Team

CHERTSEY, UK. – August 22, 2007 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today unveiled plans for a new feature called Be A Pro: Online Team Play that will enable10 people anywhere in the world to connect online to play a single match of FIFA 08. The new feature, available for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, will be offered as a free downloadable feature six to eight weeks after the game ships to stores. FIFA 08 will be available in stores in Europe on September 28

Oh and Pro Evo 2008 demo is due on marketplace today apparently...

Anyone else played Space Giraffe yet? Fucking NUTS, most tripped out game I have ever played. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back