XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Went in and traded some games to pay for Bioshock and Halo3 today. Got 38euro for Forza2 and only 13euro for Crackdown.

I wonder did they get a shitload of Crackdown trade-ins once the Halo3 beta went offline.

It's all a pain in the hole really because my xbox is off being played by an egyptianite and I'll have Bioshock sitting on the shelf taunting me.

i regret picking up crackdown now actually, have given it a good week of play..
it's a good idea, but just not the type of game that holds my interest for very long
it kind of reminds me of the old ps2 siperman game, lots of fun for a bit, jumping around the city, but everything is just the same after a while..and that style of graphics hasn't grown on me

can't wait for some Bioshock action

Nah Crackdown is great.

No sign of anyone in town breaking the street date for bioshock then?

No such luck Bowlesy, well GAME werent selling it an hour ago anyway.
You'll keep an eye out and let me know won't you?

Apparently Smyths are meant to ring me to tell me when it does go on sale. They didn't even have the boxes out in gamestop yesterday.

Of course.

Hey i got vampirism in Oblivion last night. What the deal with that? I've gone all gaunt and pale with red eyes.

Hey i got vampirism in Oblivion last night. What the deal with that? I've gone all gaunt and pale with red eyes.
It means you have to go through a world of pain to cure yourself! Seriously it's a nightmare. Have you got any old saves you can use, cos it might be easier.

At first you can live with it, and it even improves certain abilities, but the more you rest the worse it becomes, to a point where you die the second you step out into the sun. Pain in the hole.

hey guyz

slowly clawing some time back lately for 360 goodness, just wondering
are any of ye going to be playing hallife2 when it comes out in october?

The glut of good games this year is ridiculous but
this one deadly value for money, all 3 parts of halflife2 ,portal and team fortress in one box.
team fortress1 under halflife1 was probably the best multiplayer game I've ever played.

While the lack of keyboard and mouse puts me off (hmm wonder if thing thing is any good), the benefits are acheivments, better graphics than my struggling pc and the pleasure of crowbaring ye all in the face.

hey guyz

slowly clawing some time back lately for 360 goodness, just wondering
are any of ye going to be playing hallife2 when it comes out in october?

The glut of good games this year is ridiculous but
this one deadly value for money, all 3 parts of halflife2 ,portal and team fortress in one box.
team fortress1 under halflife1 was probably the best multiplayer game I've ever played.

While the lack of keyboard and mouse puts me off (hmm wonder if thing thing is any good), the benefits are acheivments, better graphics than my struggling pc and the pleasure of crowbaring ye all in the face.

A mouse and keyboard on a 360? You're as bad as JANER!

The mouse/keyboard thing is meant to be shit.

I'm looking forward to HL2, never played any of the HL games due to not really being a PC gamer.

Bagsy I'm on 1000sumrfs side in any thumped team fortress games, what with him being the sniper king.

The mouse/keyboard thing is meant to be shit.

I'm looking forward to HL2, never played any of the HL games due to not really being a PC gamer.

Bagsy I'm on 1000sumrfs side in any thumped team fortress games, what with him being the sniper king.

You are in for a big treat. HL2 is just fantastic.

Never got into the whole Team Fortress thing - seemed a little too hardcore for my liking. But Half Life 1 and 2 are easily two of the most wonderful games you will ever play. Anyone who has never played them is in for such a treat.

I've just read somewhere that game are doing bioshock for 30 euro if you trade in forza 2, the darkness or overlord. Anyone know if this is true?

I was going to trade in The Darkness anyway...

My 2 favourite weapons of all time in any game :

the crowbar:

The hilaity of running around waving it like a lunatic while chasing someone,and then that beautiful visceral feel of pounding it into their soft heads or quick ducking and hacking their legs off.

jesus I've just had an epiphany forget manhunt2 , hl2 on the wii
with the remote.....

the crossbow: (to the air of an infomercial)

A sniper's favourite, the crossbow can't be beat for long range killing.
This silent but deadly classic will keep you entertained for hours on your camping trips. Watch now as the glistening bolt glides across the arena
and pins that hapless noob'z head to the wall. Got him! look at him there dangling like an eejit

Team fortress to me was always the most unhardcore of team based games,you could get really serious with it alright, but when we played it in work it was just a total laugh fest, and judging by the toon style of graphics they're going for that comedy feel themselves.

Also I agree with Janer that the keyboard and mouse is the superior control method for FPS gaming but I'm willing to slum it! thanks for the heads up on the XCM stan I had my suspicions.

My 2 favourite weapons of all time in any game :

the crowbar:

The hilaity of running around waving it like a lunatic while chasing someone,and then that beautiful visceral feel of pounding it into their soft heads or quick ducking and hacking their legs off.

jesus I've just had an epiphany forget manhunt2 , hl2 on the wii
with the remote.....

the crossbow: (to the air of an infomercial)

A sniper's favourite, the crossbow can't be beat for long range killing.
This silent but deadly classic will keep you entertained for hours on your camping trips. Watch now as the glistening bolt glides across the arena
and pins that hapless noob'z head to the wall. Got him! look at him there dangling like an eejit

1,000 smurfs is a bit mad, isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back