XBox 360 (11 Viewers)

I have indeed. Gamertag is Will McD. Imaginative, eh?
Wilbert was taken!
I don't have any of the games you guys play on Live. I am planning to make a games purchase soon. Recommendations?

Virtua Tennis 3 all the way. Might be the best game on the machine.

new halo 2 maps out on the 17th for anyone who still plays it?
<tumbleweed>

damn im so tempted to get guitar hero. but NO WIRELESS GUITAR!! damn.
the downloadable content should be the clincher. apparantly all the tracks from the first one will be available to download.

I think I will. I loved VT and VT2. Can you create your own player and play online with him or do you have to use the exisiting players?
You can use your custom player, but the pro players are better.

Apparently you can unlock two fictional players called King and Duke, which are practically unbeatable. I haven't found them yet. I need them too, played three ranked matches, lost three ranked matches.

You can use your custom player, but the pro players are better.

Apparently you can unlock two fictional players called King and Duke, which are practically unbeatable. I haven't found them yet. I need them too, played three ranked matches, lost three ranked matches.

fuckin' drunks.

Finally got round to the demo of Rainbow Six yesterday, deadly stuff. Bought the game on ebay for €30. ALso bought amped 3 and prey. Played the tennis game demo ye're all mad about, don't see the attraction myself...

Finally got round to the demo of Rainbow Six yesterday, deadly stuff. Bought the game on ebay for €30. ALso bought amped 3 and prey. Played the tennis game demo ye're all mad about, don't see the attraction myself...
As you will see in my earlier post, I hated the VT3 demo but love the full game. Even if I do get thrashed evertime I play online.

Difference is the difficulty is ramped up in the demo, I just got frustrated and didn't bother with it after a while. In the full game the learning curve is perfect, everytime you rank up on the world tour you get thrashed, but then you stick with it and before you know it you're holding your own.

And the online is great too, apart from the pricks who play as King and Duke. Fuck those guys.

Yeah, the demo was hardcore and kinda fucked the full game over. It takes many hours of playing to be in a position to beat the computer on "hard" and I'm pretty sure "hard" was the difficulty setting in the demo.

"Hard".

Another interesting licence I've yet to get into. Sounds class, so it's a must buy.

Fuck sake, this is a great time to own a 360. So many great titles availble/on the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back