XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

pouring_sand.jpg

you really should have bought the wii if you wanted a zelda or mario game!! the ps3/360 are completly different to the nintendo consoles. for zelda yeah blue dragon will be close, but the reason zelda is so popular is because nothing comes close to it in that genre! As for the whole platform game (mario) they have kind of died off and again nintendo is the best at it. Although banjo and kazoee by rare is coming out on the 360. As for metal gear that can bog off, i never liked them. The story never seemed to port over to an english audience very well. If ya like sneaking games though you have splinter cell and to a lesser extent rsv. Last generation i picked up a xbox and gamecube and same again this generation (360/wii) because I know there is a difference in the types of games released for both.

You should pick up a wii though, zelda, mario galaxy and paper mario all coming out for it
yup youre bang right. i got an xbox purely for halo and the fact that 6 of my good friends all have 360's and are online which is cool. hopefully ill get a wee when i can afford it.

The new Ghost Recon is one I'm looking forward to big styleeee. That's out 2nd week of March.

Unfortunately a few big titles I was looking forward to have slipped, like Alan Wake, Resident Evil, etc. I think Alone In The Dark in coming end of March, might be good for a Resi fix, but not if the recent versions are anything to go by.

Oh yeah and Mass Effect looks like it's gonna be brilliant, but thats a few months away still.

What Johnnyc said also i'm really looking forward to Forza Motorsport 2 due out on May.

yup youre bang right. i got an xbox purely for halo and the fact that 6 of my good friends all have 360's and are online which is cool. hopefully ill get a wee when i can afford it.

I have Halo 2 at home somewhere, i'll dig it out this weekend if you fancy a game.

NBA Street Homecourt seems like a lot of fun - I've been playing the demo for a while and it's kinda like a next-gen version of NBA Jam. Earth Defence Force 2017 will be out this quarter, and that's deadly.. check youtube for videos of that.

Earth Defence Force 2017??? Never heard of it, but with a title like that, it can't fail to be fucking great!

/edit Just checked it out on youtube! Looks hilarious! Man with rocket launcher goes up against mile high robots!!!

What Johnnyc said also i'm really looking forward to Forza Motorsport 2 due out on May.

I have Halo 2 at home somewhere, i'll dig it out this weekend if you fancy a game.
yeah sure why not! im usually playing that or graw. were you any good at it?
(cheeky!)

and yeah the nba game is pretty good. pitty the demo aint 2 player though.

I've not even tried to tackle a boss yet, but I'm loving crackdown. The game seems really smooth as well, not a sign of slowdown or tearing...

It's all that hanging around with Avernus, that did it. He told me stories.

You disgust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back