XBox 360 (14 Viewers)

ME!

I'll be on for some co-op tomorrow afternoon and all day Saturday I think.

Also it's a GOW kinda deal with the difficulty, leave it as it is and it'll be over fairly quickly, ramp it up and it'll last longer...

you should prob be able to get it today if ya liked! i am defo getting it though looks like too much fun

The achievements actually look like they might be worth getting, some of them are strange like killing 10 people with a giant globe! so they should increase teh lifetime of the game a bit! I do like the idea that you can try kill any boss at any time though.

Yeah apparently there is a achievement for juggling cars and enemies! Seems as though you really have loads of fun just getting up to mischief and using your imagination to do stupid things.

I'm busy tonight anyway, so tomorrow it is...

/feels left out

Fucking hate that game!

:mad:
Yeah apparently Americans aren't 'getting' it, as they aren't being told what to do, there's a feeling of 'is that it?'.

I think spending all your time playing with American kiddies has changed you man.

That sounds a bit off doesn't it....

Yeah apparently Americans aren't 'getting' it, as they aren't being told what to do, there's a feeling of 'is that it?'.

I think spending all your time playing with American kiddies has changed you man.

I have high hopes for the multiplayer in this. Am i right in thinking that this is the first free roam game to have online multiplayer integrated into the full game?

I bet GTA 4 will allow at least 4 online co op.

I reckon it is, yep.

I've read that if you join someone else's game, the boss progress does not translate to your own game, but the orbs/agility points do.

:eek:

I'm all for not being told what to do in games and finding things out for myself. It's the generic sandbox "seen it 5 years ago" nature of Crackdown that's putting me off.

Incidently - USA USA USA USA!

I'm all for not being told what to do in games and finding things out for myself. It's the generic sandbox "seen it 5 years ago" nature of Crackdown that's putting me off.

as opposed to the generic fps games or the generic footie games!!! it is rare that original games come out and when they do they tend to be really strange. loco roco, electroplankton..... crackdown actually seems to be a good sandbox game. Well the reviews have been good so far

You can't judge it on the demo alone.

Johnnyc smells of wee.

Stan Bowles licks holes and slides down poles.

As for generic FPS and footy games. I wouldn't touch the likes of Prey or Quake 3 with a long stick. As for footy - it kinda has to be generic. Unless you want a Wii cyber boot or whatever. Which I understand EA Sports are looking to bring out.

I'm reading bad things about the multiplayer in Crackdown. If you invite someone into your game or someone leaves your game the current game ends and you have to reload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back