XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

Stop ordering games from play!!!!

I'm guessing I've been stung, thats why my play GOW hasn't turned up yet.

So what are my options now?

If they send me a demand can I refuse it, and then they'll send it back???

Or do I have to pay to get it back to then send it back to play for a refund?? If so BOLLOCKS.

Fuck that! Could this be the beginning of the end? No more saving cash by buying stuff off the net! Back to piracy it is then!

it could just be play.com I got stuff from play-asia the other week no bother. Greedy bunch of cunts though, if they start this shit for all website there will be hell to pay (probable have to pay duty on that too though). I bought my nintendo ds through lik-sang and after paying duty and handling fees it turned out ot be dearer than the irish retail price......complete bollocks

I'd say they are just going after play, if the story about them refusing to talk tax to the Irsh Goverment is true.

I am not sure how many website actually do pay this tax. it is usually just random checks (mainly on electrical stuff) it is unusual to see it happen with dvds though!

Oh yeah I know, but the story is that play are paying UK tax, but are refusing to speak to Ireland, so the Irish C&E have said 'fuck you, we're stopping everything from play.com'.

Can we get a show of hands here? How many of us have had a 360 bite the dust on them (or know a friend who has had the same experience).

Johnnyc is on 360 number 3 at this stage.

I know lefty and nofriendo are amongst the unlucky ones.

Mine has been grand so far, crashed twice during saints row but that game is buggy as hell.

I've typed that with crossed fingers, whilst touching as much wood as possible.

Not that kind of wood, you dirty minded people.

supposedly the first batch were faulty and they have 'fixed' this issue. My new one is running fine!

we were reading over some forums seeing how to fix the damn thing and all the posts from early in the year were all ",mine died after 2 days". "mine died after 30 mins" "mine died after one week".
seems to be sorted out now but thats what rush releasing will get you.
now wait for the stories of ps3 exploding in kids faces. or faeces. whichever.

I used to get dirty disc crashes with mine, often with games straight out of the box. Pain in the hole, especially with games like dead rising.

I got a new one last week and its perfect so far, not one glitch during that GOW marathon last weekend.

Touch wood it stays that way.

we were reading over some forums seeing how to fix the damn thing and all the posts from early in the year were all ",mine died after 2 days". "mine died after 30 mins" "mine died after one week".

did you try this?

[video=google;-620136425659755445]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-620136425659755445&q=xbox+fix[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back