XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

Shipped off my poor dead 360 last Friday and got it back today. 7 day turn around ain't too shabby.

Johnnyc said:
Shipped off my poor dead 360 last Friday and got it back today. 7 day turn around ain't too shabby.

what happened to it? you pour some no brand cola into it again?

Hadda be done. My carpet had reached "maximum soakage".

My 360 just gave up the ghost one evening. Funnily enough (or not, as was the case) when I playing Ghost Recon. Very good console but I treated mine right ie. plenty of ventilation etc. so I don't expect it to just die like that. Everytime I turned it on, the screen would go blank after about 2 mins.

My PS2, Dreamcast, N64, and GC still work! Hmmm....

Johnnyc said:
Hadda be done. My carpet had reached "maximum soakage".

My 360 just gave up the ghost one evening. Funnily enough (or not, as was the case) when I playing Ghost Recon. Very good console but I treated mine right ie. plenty of ventilation etc. so I don't expect it to just die like that. Everytime I turned it on, the screen would go blank after about 2 mins.

My PS2, Dreamcast, N64, and GC still work! Hmmm....

yeah, must have been the cola so. you really need to knock that on the head.

Got Fight Night off a mate, finished it in 1 day, 1 single day !! back playing pgr3 now, forgot how much fun it was! any one up for a thumped race !!

nofriendo said:
Got Fight Night off a mate, finished it in 1 day, 1 single day !! back playing pgr3 now, forgot how much fun it was! any one up for a thumped race !!
I've been wanting to kick your candy ass at FN3 now for ages nofriendo!
I have 3 words for you;

BOK BOK BOK*

*chicken noises

Finally bit the poxy bullet and bought a 360. Picked up Oblivion and GRAW for 60 bucks in Argos.

Argh.

Delighted I've got a 360 now. But still freaked that I caved.

swishypants.png

dashboard update due out as well, it will allow you to download with background processes, so you can queue downloads and still play away. Also includeds an option to boot to dashboard (much needed!) oh and good stuff thrillo another ass i can kick muhahahahaha...wilbert i is just waiting to see you online !!

pete said:
tried it in the wee hours this morning. not overly impressed to be honest, but i'll try it again i suppose.

The demo is kinda awful to be honest. Graphics etc. v.nice but it plays badly and the stereotyping of the black drug dealing mo-fos is hilarious. Full version is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back