XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

Aye, finished it over the weekend too. It's pretty damned great!

Love the way it totally rips several Hollywood blockbusters! I can't remember the last time a non-football title actually made me "whoop!" with excitement, but I made that noise at least 3 times during this.

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

Snowmobiles! Jumping onto chopper! The Predator! Using the minigun! Rescuing Price!

Both Assasins Creed 2 and L4D2 got 9/10 on EG.

I really hope gamesnash get L4D2 to me on Thursday.

He isn't is he. Same can be said for Nathan Drake. L4D2 is deffo my last purchase before xmas.

Well maybe apart from the borderlands DLC, but that doesn't count.

nothing because it RRODeded again, - so it's covered by 3 year warranty
UPS picked it up this morning - "ah microsoft, another xbox"

i sent my xbox back with the HDD in it....it's gonna come back with one, right? the kraut i spoke to never mentioned anything about it

Please tell me you didn't have your live account set to auto sign-in, with your credit card details in it?

If you did, you might want to logon to xbox.com sharpish and change your password.

i actually 'cancelled' my xbox live account before i sent it off...but i notice the payment went through yesterday...
Not really to do with xbox live sub, just if you have it set that you automatically logon when you power on the machine, then whoever attaches that drive will logon to your account with access to all your details. And if you have your credit card details they could steal your xbox account and use it to buy loads of MS points. That's if it falls into the wrong hands though, I'm sure it'll be returned with your xbox and everything will be grand.

Borderlands DLC is out. 1000smurfs/nofriendo, what level are you at now? Reckon I might go at the DLC with my second character and level him up so I can us him to play with you two. Reckon I might start the second playthrough with my main. 1000 GPs are there for the taking I reckon.

Stil my GOTY. L4D2 may yet beat it once I've played the other levels, but its better than MW2.

Borderlands DLC is out. 1000smurfs/nofriendo, what level are you at now? Reckon I might go at the DLC with my second character and level him up so I can us him to play with you two. Reckon I might start the second playthrough with my main. 1000 GPs are there for the taking I reckon.

Stil my GOTY. L4D2 may yet beat it once I've played the other levels, but its better than MW2.

I am at level 31 now I think, but I am heading to toronto for 2 weeks so wont be about. I think with the dlc its 1250 gp .Will be picking up l4d2 over there as well.

1125 I think, DLC is pretty great. Realised my soldier was only at 14 so I went with my beserker for the DLC, leveled up a couple of times in two hours or so.

If L4D is anything to go by, we'll still be playing L4D2 well into next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back