XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

I didn't know you had Borderlands Dave, what level you at? I finished it off at the weekend, ending was shit but it didn't really bother me as the gameplay was so much fun.

I might be on later for a bit. I'd wager live might have gone into meltdown by then, what with a few million people trying to play at the same time.

What's the story with the special ops co-op, back of the case seems to suggest its only two player?

Yeah I picked it up while I was away, only started playing on Sunday so have a level 20-21 soldier ,apart from not having anywhere to drop off the loot the game is pretty good so far. Basically a diablo fps.

Spec-Ops is only 2 player, which absolutely sucks. Had a go of a few on my own, seem like they would be great fun if only it would allow a couple more people.

it's actually amazing how much they've improved this game... really impressed.

spec ops is brilliant! and I can totally see why it's only 2 player. 4 player wouldve had to have been HUGE to have any sort of challenge. I played it for 2hours last night. tones of fun.

my xbox is out of standard warranty....the disc drive crapped out (plays discs very
randomly) months ago and about 2 weeks ago, it started giving the RROD shit...so i
figured, great i'll pack it up and get it shipped off - had it checked before I proceeded and
it appears to be 'fine' (minus a working disc drive...)

so my disc drive is f'd and is covered by standard warranty. is there anyway to get it to
RROD so it craps out under 3 year warranty...

junk! glorifeid dvd player

my xbox is out of standard warranty....the disc drive crapped out (plays discs very
randomly) months ago and about 2 weeks ago, it started giving the RROD shit...so i
figured, great i'll pack it up and get it shipped off - had it checked before I proceeded and

so my disc drive is f'd and is covered by standard warranty. is there anyway to get it to

run it for ages with no ventilation while the power brick is covered. that might get it to crap out.

i was told if i brought it back to game, they'd replace it there and then...sounds like bull concocted to have me drag a cube of junk into town

Same thing happened to mine, it'll play DVD's no problem and I can connect to xbox live and download demos etc but as soon as I put an actual game disc in there it'll crap out on me. It went kinda random for about a month but then just stopped playing games altogether. Everywhere I've went says Xbox will fix it for €60 for you. Still have to actually get it fixed..

theres always online guides for replacing these things yourself. i did the cd drive in my macbook a month or two ago. it aged maybe 2-3 years in stress but it only cost 15 euro + a mini screw driver.

360's only work with a certain number of drives and they need to be locked to the certain type of motherboard you have on the machine. To do this and load up the firmware you need to add it as a slave drive to a PC but as I don't have a PC it's easier to get lads with that gear to do it for you.

60 quid eh? that's alright. could always ring them.

i can't think of anything i'd rather do less than get into buying broken xboxes off ebay and
re-fitting dvd drives. you clearly lack gainful employment.

any idea why the dvd drive would fail? piece of shit cheap drives? i've tried blowing on
where the cartrdige fits in for ages

my red ring of lifestyle determines my red ring of deathstyle

60 quid eh? that's alright. could always ring them.

i can't think of anything i'd rather do less than get into buying broken xboxes off ebay and
re-fitting dvd drives. you clearly lack gainful employment.

any idea why the dvd drive would fail? piece of shit cheap drives? i've tried blowing on
where the cartrdige fits in for ages

my red ring of lifestyle determines my red ring of deathstyle

i have a hd-dvd drive for the 360 at home gathering dust. you might be able to play the games through that. I will test it and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back